We are planning to go for our Honeymoon to Europe during the last week of October/ first week of November. We are interested in Spain, Greece or Italy. We cannot decide which place should we finalize for our honeymoon keeping in mind the weather.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy sim card for 16 days
- 2 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 3 Need feedback... France to Italy
- 4 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 5 Seeking a special place in France
- 6 Tour Guides or Tour Companies in Prague and Hotels
- 7 Storage of extra luggage
- 8 buying Eruos in advance
- 9 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 10 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 11 Greece after the Vote
- 12 Hamlet and castles
- 13 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 14 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 15 Paris Picture Overlays
- 16 Spending money
- 17 2 Days in Rome
- 18 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 19 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 20 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 Elba
- 23 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 24 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 25 electrical adaptor plugs