We are planning to go for our Honeymoon to Europe during the last week of October/ first week of November. We are interested in Spain, Greece or Italy. We cannot decide which place should we finalize for our honeymoon keeping in mind the weather.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 60th birthday surprises
- 2 Help with first time trip with family
- 3 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 4 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 5 Spain car rental questions
- 6 Verona or Athens?
- 7 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 8 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 9 Basque country ideas
- 10 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 11 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 12 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 13 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 14 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 15 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 16 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 17 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 18 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 19 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 20 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 21 European Cooking Secrets
- 22 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 23 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 24 RHK's Fall escape
- 25 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam