We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 2 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 5 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 6 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Sentimental Journey
- 9 A few last minute questions
- 10 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 13 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 14 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 17 Stay away from EF Tours
- 18 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 19 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 20 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 23 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 24 Croatia: Zagreb to Dubrovnik HELP
- 25 Antwerp Tram