We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France & Italy, May or June
- 2 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 3 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 4 http://dermaessencecreamblog.com/nature-renew/
- 5 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 6 Honeymoon in April-May 2017: Spain or Greece?
- 7 Engadine Valley help
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 10 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 11 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece
- 13 Italy for Christmas Week
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 17 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 18 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 22 Portugal with large family
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 restaurants in Marais district
- 25 Sicily