We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 2 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 3 Salzburg and day trips
- 4 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 5 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Skiing in France
- 9 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 10 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 11 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 12 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 13 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 14 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 15 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 18 Museums in Berlin
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 21 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 22 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 23 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 24 Spain traffic tickets
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?