We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 2 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 7 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 8 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 9 Happy birthday ATM
- 10 Trouble Getting from Tours to Orly
- 11 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 14 Car Service, CDG to Paris hotel.
- 15 2 days in Lugano area
- 16 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 17 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 18 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 19 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 23 Berlin to ?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Preliminary Trip Planning for Venice/Florence/Umbria in late September