We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 2 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 3 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 4 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 5 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 6 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 Schengen Visa
- 9 first family trip to Switzerland
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 12 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 13 London GTG late September?
- 14 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 15 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 16 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 17 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 18 london in 2.5 days
- 19 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 20 Italy tours
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Air France strike
- 23 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)