We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 milan austria
- 2 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 3 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 4 Berlin: evening dining
- 5 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 6 France 8 days
- 7 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 8 Alhambra questions
- 9 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 10 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 11 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 12 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 13 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 14 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 15 Baltic cruise ports
- 16 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 17 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 18 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 19 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 20 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 21 Back to Provence in 2015
- 22 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 23 Sicily and Aeolian Island TRAVELLING SOLO
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Planning for a Budget Trip to Jersey, Channel Islands