We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Back from a great trip !!
- 2 watching Comcast Xfinity on my computer in Sicily
- 3 Paris IV: a day trip to Chartres with lots of lessons
- 4 Train/Subway Questions
- 5 Paris Christmas Lights...Crowds?
- 6 URGENT HELP NEEDED: French Rivieria one day
- 7 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 8 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 9 How to get from any stop on BE to any place in France
- 10 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 11 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 12 2 weeks in France next May
- 13 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 14 Hotel Florescente, Lisbon
- 15 Eid al-Adha holiday in Turkey
- 16 Barcelona Apartment
- 17 Walking the Beara Peninsula
- 18 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 19 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 20 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 21 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 22 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 23 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 24 12 days in Italy
- 25 Civray (Charente) in France worth visiting?