We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 3 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 4 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 5 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 9 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 10 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 11 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 12 Retiring to Southern France
- 13 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 14 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 15 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 16 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 17 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 18 Brief trip report Naples
- 19 Advices about our itiniary
- 20 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 23 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 24 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 25 Private transportation