We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
- 1 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city