We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 2 Verona or Athens?
- 3 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 4 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 5 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 6 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 7 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 8 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 9 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 12 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 13 European Cooking Secrets
- 14 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 15 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 16 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 17 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 18 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 19 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 20 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 23 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 24 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna