We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My summer in Paris
- 2 9 Days Family Trip to London-Paris- Switzerland
- 3 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 4 London-Paris summer 2016
- 5 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 6 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 7 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 8 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 9 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 10 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 11 Help you find girls at Vietnam
- 12 Outer Hebrides and north
- 13 day trip from Glasgow
- 14 Why do you choose to study abroad?
- 15 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 16 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 17 Cinque Terre
- 18 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 19 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 20 experiences in Paris and Amalfi Coast
- 21 Paris food tours?
- 22 Any restaurant in London to enjoy a meal watching a cabaret singing show?
- 23 Transfer in AMS or FRA?
- 24 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 25 What's on your bucket list?