We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 tulips in the Netherland
- 3 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 4 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 5 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 6 What to do during Christmas in Paris?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 French open
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 12 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 13 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 14 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 15 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 16 England and Scotland
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 19 Azores
- 20 Azores
- 21 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 22 Dublin to Armagh?
- 23 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 24 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 25 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?