We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 4 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 5 where to stay in Germany
- 6 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 7 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 8 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 Majorca - where to stay?
- 11 Basel - Day Trip
- 12 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Spending money in Italy?
- 15 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria
- 16 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 17 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 18 How to make this adventure work?
- 19 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 23 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 24 I went to Paris in June
- 25 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe