We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 2 Taormina, Sicily
- 3 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 4 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 5 Munich, Germany
- 6 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 9 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 10 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 11 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 12 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 13 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 14 Recommendations needed for rentals in the Tuscan countryside
- 15 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 16 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 17 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 18 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 19 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 20 What to see in Dresden...
- 21 Tour or independent
- 22 Iceland for 11 days in March
- 23 Sliema, Malta
- 24 Vet my itinerary
- 25 Hotel advice