We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance: Tec*h SUPP0RT VERIZON MAIL CONTACT 1:855:999O45 Reset Password
- 2 only AOL mail Technical support 1855-999-8045 aol account helpline
- 3 Spain Itinerary
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 6 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 7 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 8 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 9 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 10 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 13 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 14 First visit to London
- 15 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 16 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 17 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 18 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 21 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 22 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 London is it worth it?