We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 favorite app for converting US $$
- 2 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 3 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 4 One week in London with kids
- 5 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 6 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 7 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 8 Trip in September
- 9 help with europe itinary
- 10 Iceland with Young Kids
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 14 One Day in Vienna
- 15 Escorted tours Norway
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 18 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 19 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 Charming areas to explore in London
- 22 Light weight small converter?
- 23 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 24 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 25 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?