We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 3 Bregenz or Lindau
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 6 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 7 Weekend in Norfolk
- 8 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 9 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 10 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 13 Winter in Paris
- 14 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 15 I need some big advice!
- 16 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 19 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 20 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 23 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 24 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014