We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary help
- 2 Now for the Venice hotel
- 3 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 4 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 5 venice, italy
- 6 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 7 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 8 Where to go in France mid July?
- 9 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 10 week in scotland
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 A guide to Madrid
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 15 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 16 Rocamaxour
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 19 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 20 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 21 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 22 Home Base in Belgium
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Big and little towns of Europe