We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London theatre
- 2 Booking Online @ Frenchie's in Paris
- 3 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 4 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh
- 5 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 6 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 7 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 8 Vueling Airlines-already booked-any tips?
- 9 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 10 Skiing Zermatt
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 13 Venturing even further
- 14 Scotland in 8 days
- 15 Booking Frenchie's online
- 16 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 17 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 18 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 19 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 20 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 21 Weekend in Paris in October
- 22 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 23 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 24 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 25 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?