We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Brussels for a Hen Party??? Ideas
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 5 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 6 spanish winery region(s)
- 7 Best International Sim Card
- 8 North Carolinians Take Warning
- 9 Flight delayed to from Manchester to Amsterdam
- 10 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 11 Bandol port of call
- 12 Paris transportation from CDG term 2 to La Defense
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 A few highlights of our March trip to London
- 15 December in Deutschland
- 16 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 17 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 18 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 19 Yummy Swiss bites
- 20 Where to stop along the way
- 21 One week trip in early May in the fjords region in Norway
- 22 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 23 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 24 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 25 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?