We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 2 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 3 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Path of the Gods Question
- 8 How big backpack do I need?
- 9 Loire Valley 12 days
- 10 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 11 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 12 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 13 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 16 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 15 days in Sep 2016: Itinerary help pls
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Eurail or Swiss Pass in Switzerland
- 21 Have the terrorist attacks changed where you go & how you travel?
- 22 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 23 First trip - destination advice!
- 24 Driving in Portual/Spain
- 25 The Texas Trio Tour England