We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 2 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 3 Help please navigating Barajas (Madrid) airport
- 4 Amsterdam historical walking tour
- 5 Munich to Milan via train
- 6 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 7 Must do/see in Rome
- 8 London: Can't walk far. Where should we stay.
- 9 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 10 Sim cards for Bulgaria, Urkaine and Romania
- 11 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 12 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 13 A plethora of islands
- 14 The isles in June
- 15 Iceland - a brief trip report
- 16 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 17 Berlin Itinerary
- 18 Rome - Venice, or Rome - Amalfi Coast?
- 19 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 20 Toll roads in Italy
- 21 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 22 what to do in florence
- 23 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 24 Winery tours
- 25 Suggestions for travel to Florence and Italy in October/November