We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 5 Greece for a month with a baby
- 6 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 7 Split to Venice. Help!
- 8 looking for an app
- 9 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 10 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 11 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 12 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 13 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 14 phone service
- 15 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 16 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December