We are doing a driving tour of ireland...mostly smaller towns like kinsale kenmare kilkenney
wondering about whether it is safe to leave luggage in the car while sightseeing (luggage will not be in open view)
For example if we are goin to cork and want to stop in kinsale for lunch and to walk around a bit.
Thanks for responses!
travelling in ireland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 9 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 12 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 13 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Rome Food Tour
- 16 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 17 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 18 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 24 Kimhe--flamenco
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice