We are two students, aged 22 and 20 travelling Germany and would like to use the DB Bahn train system. What kind of identification would be required to do this? We are trying to book online, printable tickets. The day of activation is June 12th. We are aware of the Bahn card, but are unsure of its authority as a means of identification for travelling the railway. Is there a printable version of this available that is acceptable? Will physical documents in time before the trip? If not, can we supply a German address (friend of family) as the recipient of the documents?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 visiting #hallstatt #Austria
- 3 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 4 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 5 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 16 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 17 Ireland travel passport question
- 18 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 19 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 20 Italy
- 21 Revised itinerary for italy
- 22 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 23 Juangfrau / mt
- 24 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)