We are two students, aged 22 and 20 travelling Germany and would like to use the DB Bahn train system. What kind of identification would be required to do this? We are trying to book online, printable tickets. The day of activation is June 12th. We are aware of the Bahn card, but are unsure of its authority as a means of identification for travelling the railway. Is there a printable version of this available that is acceptable? Will physical documents in time before the trip? If not, can we supply a German address (friend of family) as the recipient of the documents?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 2 Dog friendly hotels
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Killarney
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Greek fuel cost
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Walking itinerary in England?
- 9 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 10 First time in Bulgaria
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 13 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Cambridge in May
- 16 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 17 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 18 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 19 Madrid/Lisbon
- 20 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 21 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 22 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 23 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 24 Day trips from Florence
- 25 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback