We are two students, aged 22 and 20 travelling Germany and would like to use the DB Bahn train system. What kind of identification would be required to do this? We are trying to book online, printable tickets. The day of activation is June 12th. We are aware of the Bahn card, but are unsure of its authority as a means of identification for travelling the railway. Is there a printable version of this available that is acceptable? Will physical documents in time before the trip? If not, can we supply a German address (friend of family) as the recipient of the documents?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ▣ 홈피: pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 3 16 days in France and Italy
- 4 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 5 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 6 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 7 Avoid Europcar!
- 8 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 9 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 10 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 11 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 12 quickest way to Prague
- 13 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 14 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 17 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 18 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 19 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 20 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 21 Amsterdam
- 22 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 23 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 24 Train / Calabria
- 25 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France