Taking a 3 week trip in June starting in Istanbul to Sofia/Plovdiv and then on to Dubrovnik. My husband thinks we can drive from Plovdiv to Dubrovnik in 1 day, I think it will be very difficult. Has anyone done this drive? No train service in Dubrovnik and flights are too pricy (there are 4 of us). We are also traveling up to Trieste and then from Venice to Rome. It's the Bulgaria to Dubrovnik part that seems the most daunting. Any help is appreciated!
Travelling from Plovdiv, Bulgaria to Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 2 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 3 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 4 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 5 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 6 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 7 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 12 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 13 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 14 9 days in turkey
- 15 Burg Eltz
- 16 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 17 Germany-berlin marathon
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 21 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 22 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 itinerary help
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014