Taking a 3 week trip in June starting in Istanbul to Sofia/Plovdiv and then on to Dubrovnik. My husband thinks we can drive from Plovdiv to Dubrovnik in 1 day, I think it will be very difficult. Has anyone done this drive? No train service in Dubrovnik and flights are too pricy (there are 4 of us). We are also traveling up to Trieste and then from Venice to Rome. It's the Bulgaria to Dubrovnik part that seems the most daunting. Any help is appreciated!
Travelling from Plovdiv, Bulgaria to Dubrovnik
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 2 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 3 flea markets in France
- 4 What to wear
- 5 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 6 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 9 Spain tips beyond safety
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 12 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 13 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 14 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 19 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 20 german rail ticket question
- 21 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 22 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 Prague flea markets
- 25 Tipping in Greece