We will be arriving in Paris at the end of May and our plan is to travel through Normandy to Belgium and on to Amsterdam. As Canadians, we have family who fought in WWII and want to visit the Normandy beaches and the battle sites . Can Normandy, Belgium and the Netherlands be visited via rail only or is a rail/drive pass the best option? Any recommendations about how to travel, places to see and accommodations would be greatly appreciated!
Travelling from Normandy through Belgium to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London 2nd time around
- 2 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 3 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 4 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 5 german rail ticket question
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 9 Arc de Triumph Question
- 10 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 11 Greek ferries
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 17 Prague flea markets
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 22 Monet in Normandy
- 23 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 24 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 25 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.