We will be arriving in Paris at the end of May and our plan is to travel through Normandy to Belgium and on to Amsterdam. As Canadians, we have family who fought in WWII and want to visit the Normandy beaches and the battle sites . Can Normandy, Belgium and the Netherlands be visited via rail only or is a rail/drive pass the best option? Any recommendations about how to travel, places to see and accommodations would be greatly appreciated!
Travelling from Normandy through Belgium to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 2 International driving permit required in France?
- 3 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 4 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 5 Netherlands Delta Works
- 6 Passport Delays
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 10 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 11 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 12 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 13 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 14 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 17 Wine tour from Verona?
- 18 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 19 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 20 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 21 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 22 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 23 A full week in The Netherlands
- 24 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 25 Southern Italy without a Car