We will be arriving in Paris at the end of May and our plan is to travel through Normandy to Belgium and on to Amsterdam. As Canadians, we have family who fought in WWII and want to visit the Normandy beaches and the battle sites . Can Normandy, Belgium and the Netherlands be visited via rail only or is a rail/drive pass the best option? Any recommendations about how to travel, places to see and accommodations would be greatly appreciated!
Travelling from Normandy through Belgium to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 2 Munich to Lyon (10 nights) --- help needed with itinerary please
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 5 UK for 12 days !
- 6 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 7 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 8 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 9 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 10 London hotel
- 11 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 12 Europe in 21 days
- 13 Your Advice: Bosphorus Cruise. Ortakoy and Dolmabahce Palace
- 14 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 15 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 hotels in Seville
- 21 London tube
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 24 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 25 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki