We will be arriving in Paris at the end of May and our plan is to travel through Normandy to Belgium and on to Amsterdam. As Canadians, we have family who fought in WWII and want to visit the Normandy beaches and the battle sites . Can Normandy, Belgium and the Netherlands be visited via rail only or is a rail/drive pass the best option? Any recommendations about how to travel, places to see and accommodations would be greatly appreciated!
Travelling from Normandy through Belgium to Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 5 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 6 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 7 Bregenz or Lindau
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 10 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 11 Weekend in Norfolk
- 12 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 16 Winter in Paris
- 17 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 18 I need some big advice!
- 19 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 22 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??