We are arriving at Naples airport on 24th Dec. We need to get to Telese (preferably) or Benevento failing that. What would be the quickest way to do this (after all I have read about car rental, we are happy to avoid that).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 2 Europe Itinerary
- 3 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 4 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 5 RHK's Fall escape
- 6 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 9 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 10 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 11 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 12 Car rental/return near London
- 13 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 14 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 15 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 16 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 17 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 18 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December
- 19 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 20 Help! Overnight train from Ljubljana/Zagreb to Budapest!?
- 21 Summer French classes for kids
- 22 Trans-Siberia Train
- 23 Edgard bus website English version?
- 24 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings