We are arriving at Naples airport on 24th Dec. We need to get to Telese (preferably) or Benevento failing that. What would be the quickest way to do this (after all I have read about car rental, we are happy to avoid that).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Serviced Apartment in Sheffield
- 2 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 3 Athens airport
- 4 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 5 Part 2 -Five Weeks in France - September 2015
- 6 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 7 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 8 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 9 When and how to book for a trip?
- 10 Car travel from Barcelona to Lourdes in December
- 11 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 12 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 13 Is Mljet a reasonable substitute for Korcula?
- 14 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 17 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 18 5 hours in Genoa or next to Genoa?
- 19 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 20 please revew provence agenda
- 21 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 22 Hotels in Aix-En-Provence
- 23 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 24 Lake Como - basta!
- 25 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?