Does anyone have any up to date information about travelling from Southern Cyprus to the North? Is it best to cross in Nicosia, or are there any better border points? I know about having a stamp on a piece of paper rather than on your passport, but any other hints? We will be in Cyprus for 2 weeks in the middle of August. Thanks.
Travelling from Greek to Turkish Cyprus
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 2 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 3 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 4 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 5 A week in Paris
- 6 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 7 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 8 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 9 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 10 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 11 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Is Capri overrated?
- 13 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 14 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 15 9 days on amalfi coast
- 16 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 17 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 18 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 19 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 20 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 21 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 22 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 23 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 24 Which tour would you choose?
- 25 London and nearby suggestions