Does anyone have any up to date information about travelling from Southern Cyprus to the North? Is it best to cross in Nicosia, or are there any better border points? I know about having a stamp on a piece of paper rather than on your passport, but any other hints? We will be in Cyprus for 2 weeks in the middle of August. Thanks.
Travelling from Greek to Turkish Cyprus
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 2 Istanbul hotels
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Rome Accommodation
- 5 Car in Prague
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 2 Week European Itinerary
- 8 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 9 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 10 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 11 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 12 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 13 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 14 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 15 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 16 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 17 Family European winter holiday
- 18 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 19 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 20 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 21 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 22 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 El Rocio festival, Huelva