I would like to take the bus from Geiranger to Andalsens on the 12th of August, and connect from there with the train Andalsnes-Dombas-Oslo so that I may reach Oslo on the 12th night itself. Does the bus leaving Geiranger at around mid-day connect with the train from Andalsnes to Dombas and from there to Oslo?
Travelling from Geiranger to Oslo in a day
View all Europe activity »
- 1 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 5 Travel by train or bus
- 6 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 7 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 8 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 9 Traveling within Italy
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 Family European winter holiday
- 13 Florence in October
- 14 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 15 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 16 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 17 London at Easter
- 18 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Advises for trip to Russia
- 23 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 24 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 25 Which travel plan?