I am flying into CDG from Venice.
I wish to go from CDG to Rouen by train.
I would appreciate a suggestion of the easiest and quickest way to do this
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 2 Spoleto, Bevagna, Montefalco or Spello?
- 3 First timers to Italy
- 4 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 5 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 6 Spello v. Spoleto as base for Umbria
- 7 Amsterdam in August
- 8 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 9 Flights to Venice--how much time is enough for stop in Amsterdam?
- 10 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
- 11 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Seville Itinerary
- 14 Train questions for Switzerland
- 15 Northern Ireland itinerary
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 18 Solo Travel Europe Winter
- 19 Portugal or Croatia
- 20 Rome> Salerno>Positano ??
- 21 ATM card didn't work in Italy!
- 22 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 23 Spain to Morocco
- 24 Is Venice overrated?
- 25 Romantic Restaurants in Venice and Sunset Gondola Ride spots