Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 Best day trips from Paris
- 4 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 7 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 8 Questions About Croatia
- 9 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 10 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 11 Scottish Passport
- 12 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 13 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 14 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 17 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 18 See You In Minsk
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Florence Hotel Advice
- 21 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 22 Italy tours
- 23 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 24 Air France strike
- 25 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin