Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London city Best option for transit
- 2 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 3 Never To Return
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 6 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 7 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 8 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 9 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 10 Lucerne Switzerland
- 11 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 12 Central Europe itinerary
- 13 First visit to France in November
- 14 Need meal and site advice for not often discussed Greek Islands & Places
- 15 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 16 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 17 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 21 at what point should one get health insurance
- 22 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 23 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 24 Europe in December for 10 days
- 25 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April