Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 2 Tell me about Manchester
- 3 London Pass
- 4 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 5 Germany for 3 weeks
- 6 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 7 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 8 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Big and little towns of Europe
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 13 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 14 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 17 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 18 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 22 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!