Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 2 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 3 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 4 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 5 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 6 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 7 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 8 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 9 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 10 Is Capri overrated?
- 11 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 12 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 13 9 days in switzerland
- 14 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 15 Amsterdam restaurants
- 16 Train des Pignes
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 19 transport from Central London to Southampton
- 20 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 21 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 24 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 25 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park