Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Going to Europe
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Hotel in Rome?
- 4 How long in Venice?
- 5 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 6 atm cards in Spain
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 weather in Veneto area in September
- 9 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 10 Germany Visa for conference
- 11 Cotswolds village base
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 15 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Passport Delays
- 20 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 23 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 24 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 25 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks