Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 2 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 7 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 8 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 9 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 12 ITALO trains need help
- 13 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 14 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 15 plug adapters ITALY
- 16 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 17 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 18 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 19 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 20 Paris in black and white
- 21 10 days to Explore Europe
- 22 Transfer Milan airport
- 23 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 24 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 25 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours