Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 2 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 3 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 4 European Backpacking
- 5 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 6 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 7 Spain in 17 days
- 8 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 9 Booking Engines You trust?
- 10 Spain in 17 days
- 11 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 12 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 13 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 14 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 15 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 16 Insight on budgeting
- 17 Our first trip to Europe
- 18 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 19 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 20 11 Days in Spain Itinerary - Feedback Appreciated!
- 21 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 22 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 23 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 24 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 25 Chip + Pin Credit Card