Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 4 London and Where Else in late December?
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 7 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 8 London - Site List Triage -
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Southern Ireland Help
- 23 Bologna tips
- 24 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy