Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 3 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 21 Days in Central Europe
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Budget for 3 Month's
- 8 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 9 Lofoten ferry
- 10 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 13 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 14 Italian cooking classes
- 15 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 16 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 17 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 18 Fjords, How To?
- 19 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 20 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 23 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Bavaria & Dolomites