Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 3 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 4 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 7 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Schengen rule made easy
- 10 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 11 Ireland or Scotland
- 12 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 13 First Trip to Europe
- 14 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 15 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 16 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 17 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 18 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 19 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 20 London hotel tax is 20%
- 21 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 24 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 25 Need help with itinerary