Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
- 1 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 2 Do and don't, eating in France
- 3 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 4 Am I too fat too travel?
- 5 Paris museums free admission
- 6 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 7 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 8 Italian train question
- 9 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 10 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 11 Best area to stay in Rome
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 14 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 15 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 16 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 17 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 18 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 19 Getting the best our of Europe
- 20 Rome apartment
- 21 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 22 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 23 Yet another train question......
- 24 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 25 london travelcrard