Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Spain. malaga to granada
- 3 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 4 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 5 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 6 London Food Tour
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 9 Schladming, Austria
- 10 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 11 Family trip to France with kids
- 12 Where to stay in London
- 13 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 14 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 15 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 16 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 17 Travelling to Croatia - Do I need to book accommodation
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 20 25 days in Europe
- 21 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 22 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 23 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 24 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 25 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes