Hey all- I need some help with my few days travelling croatia June 26-July 1st. First off my time is limited and I'm hoping to fit in as much as I can. Flying into Split first I was hoping to get to Dubrovnik and possibly do a day trip to Montenegro from there. Whats the best way to get from Split to Dubrovnik and what are the must see places along the way? I've heard Trogir and Hvar are nice but will there be time for either one of these in 5 days? Or should I skip out on Montenegro to do more of the islands? Any recommendations and proposed itineraries would be really appreciated
Travelling Croatia in June- need some tips please!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 3 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 6 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 7 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 8 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 9 Sicily Suggetions
- 10 He said , she said
- 11 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 where to stay in Porto Portugal
- 16 quiet hotel in Rome?
- 17 need good quiet Paris hotel: possible?
- 18 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 19 quiet hotel
- 20 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Venice hotel selection
- 23 May trip to the islands
- 24 Where to stay in Rome
- 25 7 days in Greece