My husband and I are travelling throughout Europe for a month, with an 8 month old son. I have already booked the majority of our transportation- ranging from flights, cars and one train.
Then, a moment of panic set in.
I have read areas where the train webpage says "must make reservation of children, even though they travel for free":
"Seat, couchette and other reservations must be made even for a child traveling for free and still requires a reservation fee" -- Trenilita webpage
Now, I know it refers to a 'child' but, similar to a flight, you always put in the infants information-- there is no area for this for infants on the Italian Trains (where I have been focusing my efforts)
I am hoping someone can put me at ease: since infants travel for free-- is there any 'reservation' I have to make for him? Or, can we easily take him aboard with a purchased adult ticket?
Also, if you have travelled with an infant and care to share any tips... that is always appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 토토총판.총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 3 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 4 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 5 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 6 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 7 How the kids age calculated
- 8 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 13 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 16 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?