I am looking for some suggestions on the best railways/transportation to use when travelling across countries. Specifically going from Paris France to Mainz Germany, across Germany to Strasbourg, Stuttgard and Munich and from Munich to Venice Italy, then Florence, Positano, and Rome.
We are students so we are looking for something reasonably priced, along the cheaper side. There will be two of us. Outlined below is where we will need travel to and from. Thank you !
Paris - Mainz
Mainz - Strasbourg
Strasbourg - Stuttgard
Stuttgard - Munich
Munich - Venice
Venice - Florence
Florence - Positano
Positano - Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 3 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 4 Trip suggestion
- 5 I'm looking for a guide in Moldova
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 10 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 11 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 12 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 13 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 14 Acorn TV
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 17 Petrol in Greece
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 23 6-7 Days in France
- 24 International Flight Question
- 25 5 Days in Switzerland