Hi, I'll be travelling from Genoa to Florence on 23 March 2013. I suspect the best station to board will be -PPrincipe . What good cheap accomodation is available in Florence close to a train station. The idea would be to be close to popular places to see/visit
Travelling by train from Genoa to Florence
- 1 10 day switzerland itinerary by train
- 2 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 3 rand versus euro
- 4 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 5 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 6 Help with itenerary
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Provence next 3 days, help please
- 9 Vacation rental in Provence
- 10 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 11 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 12 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 13 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 14 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 15 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 16 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 17 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 18 Which tour company would be best?
- 19 Britain Ireland and Scotland Tours
- 20 Train from Civitavecchia port to Rome
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Berne or Montreux, I can't decide
- 23 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 24 portugal
- 25 Ideas on best villages in Tyrol