Looking for some advice for a trip in Europe starting in London going to Paris. Obviously travelling by train makes sense here. What about the rest of what we want to do? I am open to suggestions as to order we visit places as well. We would like to hike in Switzerland. The more I read, the more I am leaning toward the Lauterbrunnen area but if anyone has any better suggestions I'm open to that. There will be 4 and possibly 6 of us so any suggestions on cheap accomodations for 2-3 nights would be great too as things are so expensive there. Rome is a definite but we would also like Florence and Venice. We would want to fly home to Canada from our final spot. I would have liked Austria but might have to forgo that place.
travelling by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 2 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 3 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 4 Greece for a month with a baby
- 5 London to Amsterdam via Overnight Ferry - A Weekend Adventure
- 6 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 7 Bus ride to Positano
- 8 Madrid, Andalusia, Lisbon public transport and itinerary suggestions
- 9 Andaz Liverpool vs. Marriott Regents Park
- 10 Naughty or Nice beaches in Nice, FR
- 11 5 day Barcelona itineary
- 12 Amsterdam restaurants
- 13 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 14 Pousadas
- 15 Portugal or Croatia, which would you choose?
- 16 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 17 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 18 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 19 Budget for 10 weeks in Europe
- 20 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 21 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 22 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 23 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 24 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 25 Nike tennis shoes and leggings