Looking for some advice for a trip in Europe starting in London going to Paris. Obviously travelling by train makes sense here. What about the rest of what we want to do? I am open to suggestions as to order we visit places as well. We would like to hike in Switzerland. The more I read, the more I am leaning toward the Lauterbrunnen area but if anyone has any better suggestions I'm open to that. There will be 4 and possibly 6 of us so any suggestions on cheap accomodations for 2-3 nights would be great too as things are so expensive there. Rome is a definite but we would also like Florence and Venice. We would want to fly home to Canada from our final spot. I would have liked Austria but might have to forgo that place.
travelling by train
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 7 days in Andalucia
- 3 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 4 Madrid to Sevilla
- 5 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 6 first european holiday itinery
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 9 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Travel by train or bus
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 22 Belgium
- 23 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 24 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 25 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?