Looking for some advice for a trip in Europe starting in London going to Paris. Obviously travelling by train makes sense here. What about the rest of what we want to do? I am open to suggestions as to order we visit places as well. We would like to hike in Switzerland. The more I read, the more I am leaning toward the Lauterbrunnen area but if anyone has any better suggestions I'm open to that. There will be 4 and possibly 6 of us so any suggestions on cheap accomodations for 2-3 nights would be great too as things are so expensive there. Rome is a definite but we would also like Florence and Venice. We would want to fly home to Canada from our final spot. I would have liked Austria but might have to forgo that place.
travelling by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 2 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 My itinerary for Greece
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 8 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 9 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 10 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 11 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 12 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 13 What to wear
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 16 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 17 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 18 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 25 Shoes for Paris in April