Looking for some advice for a trip in Europe starting in London going to Paris. Obviously travelling by train makes sense here. What about the rest of what we want to do? I am open to suggestions as to order we visit places as well. We would like to hike in Switzerland. The more I read, the more I am leaning toward the Lauterbrunnen area but if anyone has any better suggestions I'm open to that. There will be 4 and possibly 6 of us so any suggestions on cheap accomodations for 2-3 nights would be great too as things are so expensive there. Rome is a definite but we would also like Florence and Venice. We would want to fly home to Canada from our final spot. I would have liked Austria but might have to forgo that place.
travelling by train
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 plug adapters ITALY
- 2 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 3 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 4 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 5 Paris in black and white
- 6 10 days to Explore Europe
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Transfer Milan airport
- 10 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 11 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 12 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 13 Short trip to Venice, with (some oddball) tours
- 14 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 15 London for Free
- 16 Help with a French -> English translation, please
- 17 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 18 Day Trips from Nice
- 19 Help with France itinerary
- 20 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 21 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 22 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 23 Tour Iceland Safely On Line (Video + Stills)
- 24 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 25 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters