We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tell me about Manchester
- 2 London Pass
- 3 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 4 Germany for 3 weeks
- 5 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 6 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 7 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 8 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 9 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 10 Big and little towns of Europe
- 11 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 12 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 13 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 14 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 17 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 18 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 19 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 22 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 23 Greece after the Vote
- 24 Apartment in Italy
- 25 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!