We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Macarons!
- 2 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 3 Rome 2015- A Spring Break Adventure!
- 4 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 5 Berlin Itinerary
- 6 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 7 Need Help, Iceland
- 8 Hotel and activity recommendations in Basque Region??
- 9 Please help me give good travel advice
- 10 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 11 driving from palermo to sciacca
- 12 Travel throught Europe
- 13 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 14 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 15 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 16 DCC on the increase?
- 17 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 18 How to Buy Fiorentina v Sevilla Football Tickets
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 21 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 22 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 23 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 24 One night for dinner in Rome
- 25 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???