We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too many Trip Reports
- 2 Art in Paris
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Great London Bars with a view
- 5 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 6 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Reykjavik hotels
- 13 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 19 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 22 Help with England/Wales tour
- 23 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 24 Hotels that we found special
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)