We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 2 apartment
- 3 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 4 travel insurance
- 5 Paris + Provence advice - to extend or not to extend
- 6 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 7 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 8 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 9 TR- A jaunt to Paris March 15
- 10 Euro Travel Quiz - # 1-A
- 11 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 12 Areas to avoid as a person of color?
- 13 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 14 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 15 Russian Visa Question
- 16 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 17 Westport or Ballina in Co. Mayo?
- 18 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 19 Greece for a month with a baby
- 20 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 21 Biking from The Hague to Rotterdam
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland