We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 4 Restaurants in Spain
- 5 big family in Ireland
- 6 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Touring Dover Castle
- 9 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 15 Cell phones in Ireland
- 16 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 17 7 Nights in Paris
- 18 Santorini transportation
- 19 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 20 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 21 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 22 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 23 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 24 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 25 Madrid and London