We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in November
- 2 at what point should one get health insurance
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 5 Tipping in the UK
- 6 Paris: Picasso Museum reopens, Finally
- 7 floods in Andalucia
- 8 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 9 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 10 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 11 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 12 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 13 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 14 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 15 Taxi / tour guides from Granada airport
- 16 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 17 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 18 Dubai to St. Juery France to Schaffhausen Switzerland
- 19 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 Recommendations for city break with baby
- 22 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 25 France in October