We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 2 Help for San Sebastian
- 3 Travel Time from St. Pancras to Paddington
- 4 Help with 2 for 1 offers in London
- 5 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 6 Land tour o fGermany, Switzerland, Austria VS. river boat trip
- 7 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 8 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 9 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 10 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 11 Walking in Oslo
- 12 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 13 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 14 week in calabria
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 17 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 London hotel tax is 20%
- 20 travel to western Europe from India
- 21 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 22 Paris Hidden Railway
- 23 How to Use a Transilien Train from Paris in Ile de France?
- 24 Northern Spain
- 25 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?