We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 2 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 3 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 4 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 7 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 8 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Southern Spain
- 13 Reputable Tours
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 16 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 17 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 18 Ideas for Spain in May
- 19 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 20 Portugal Trip
- 21 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 22 5 Observations About Paris
- 23 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 24 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 25 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland