We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 2 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 5 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Airport to Piraeus
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 10 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 Foie gras, redux
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Oktoberfest reservations
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions