We wish to travel/meander from Bratislava to Istanbul September / October 2011. I see that we can travel from Bratislava to Budapest by ferry. After that I am stumped. Can anyone help with contacts that will enable us to travel some part of the rest of the journey by ferry along the Danube. All I have been able to find are river cruises from point A to Point B and that is not really our thing! We would especially like to spend some time in Romania. Any suggestions gratefully read!
Travelling by ferry in Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 2 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 3 Revisit someplace you've already been or go somewhere new?
- 4 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 5 France 8 days
- 6 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 7 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 8 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 9 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 10 Hotels in old Rome
- 11 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 12 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 13 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 14 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 17 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 18 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 19 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 20 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 21 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 22 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 23 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 24 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 25 milan austria