My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Ireland from March 8 - 18. We're planning on landing in Cork and then travelling through SouthWestern Ireland and leaving from Shannon. I noticed from other people's posts that it is common to rent a car to get around as a tourist in Ireland but I have heard that the rental and the gas can be expensive.
Is it possible to get around by bus and train? or would this end up being time consuming and costly as well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from ravenna to parma
- 2 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 5 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 10 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 counselling in West London
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 17 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 18 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 19 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 20 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 21 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne