My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Ireland from March 8 - 18. We're planning on landing in Cork and then travelling through SouthWestern Ireland and leaving from Shannon. I noticed from other people's posts that it is common to rent a car to get around as a tourist in Ireland but I have heard that the rental and the gas can be expensive.
Is it possible to get around by bus and train? or would this end up being time consuming and costly as well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 Amsterdam hotels
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Amsterdam hotel
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 Denmark or Sweden?
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money