My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Ireland from March 8 - 18. We're planning on landing in Cork and then travelling through SouthWestern Ireland and leaving from Shannon. I noticed from other people's posts that it is common to rent a car to get around as a tourist in Ireland but I have heard that the rental and the gas can be expensive.
Is it possible to get around by bus and train? or would this end up being time consuming and costly as well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL@ PRINTER ERROR CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech C*Are 24/7
- 2 Dell @printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 tec*h support
- 3 BULLGUARD @Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BULLGUARD Tec*h cAre
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Spain - day driver advice
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 10 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 11 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 16 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 17 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 20 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 21 Madrird and Seville
- 22 Greece
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)