My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Ireland from March 8 - 18. We're planning on landing in Cork and then travelling through SouthWestern Ireland and leaving from Shannon. I noticed from other people's posts that it is common to rent a car to get around as a tourist in Ireland but I have heard that the rental and the gas can be expensive.
Is it possible to get around by bus and train? or would this end up being time consuming and costly as well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Outsourcing
- 4 Krakow to Prague CAR SERVICE
- 5 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 6 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 7 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 8 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 9 Undisclsoed location
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Rome to venice
- 13 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 14 Italy bus or train
- 15 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 16 Moscow, Onion Domes - Travel Report
- 17 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 18 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 19 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 20 Need help with my itinerary
- 21 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 22 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 23 Chamonix to Paris
- 24 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 25 Frustrated about Smolensk