My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon in Ireland from March 8 - 18. We're planning on landing in Cork and then travelling through SouthWestern Ireland and leaving from Shannon. I noticed from other people's posts that it is common to rent a car to get around as a tourist in Ireland but I have heard that the rental and the gas can be expensive.
Is it possible to get around by bus and train? or would this end up being time consuming and costly as well?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 다빈치다운로드 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 3 Lay over time
- 4 want to come to Sweden Harnosand.
- 5 Greek Islands (small)
- 6 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 11 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 14 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 19 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 20 Spain in December
- 21 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 22 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 23 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 24 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 25 Skye to Edinburgh