I just login to this great forum. I'am travelling with my girlfriend to Europe from Dec 14th to Jan 10th. We have prioritized france, and our first visit is to burgundy from Dec 20th until Dec 22th where we booked a package of 2 nights and 3 days where we do a tour of the city, and two wine tours of 6 hours each.
We rented a car for a week and we pick on December 22 in Bordeaux, with the objective to get to PAris by car. Our idea is to visit the best tourist attractions, sites and landscapes on the wap. And this is where I want to ask you advice. A couple of years ago StCirq commented and i quote: "that a good tour would be to go to Cap Ferret and the Dune du Pyla and Arcachon (unless your daughter has already visited them), then up the coast to La Rochelle. Finally, park there and make sure to go out to the Ile de Ré. Visit the Cognac area along the way. Then, go to Loire valley for a day tour to a Château or two.
Is this idea the best one? Any recommendations will be VERY HELPFUL!!!!
Thank you very much in advance.
Travelling br car from Bordeaux to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa Rosa, Hotel Inglaterra, or Hotel Niza
- 2 Amalfi Coast in October
- 3 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 4 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 5 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 6 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 7 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 8 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 9 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 10 Paris in black and white
- 11 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 12 Terrorism in Europe
- 13 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 14 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 15 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 16 Never To Return
- 17 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 18 Italy Trenitalia Strike
- 19 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 eateries in Puglia
- 22 Rome to Amafi coast
- 23 How much luggage?????
- 24 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 25 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London