I just login to this great forum. I'am travelling with my girlfriend to Europe from Dec 14th to Jan 10th. We have prioritized france, and our first visit is to burgundy from Dec 20th until Dec 22th where we booked a package of 2 nights and 3 days where we do a tour of the city, and two wine tours of 6 hours each.
We rented a car for a week and we pick on December 22 in Bordeaux, with the objective to get to PAris by car. Our idea is to visit the best tourist attractions, sites and landscapes on the wap. And this is where I want to ask you advice. A couple of years ago StCirq commented and i quote: "that a good tour would be to go to Cap Ferret and the Dune du Pyla and Arcachon (unless your daughter has already visited them), then up the coast to La Rochelle. Finally, park there and make sure to go out to the Ile de Ré. Visit the Cognac area along the way. Then, go to Loire valley for a day tour to a Château or two.
Is this idea the best one? Any recommendations will be VERY HELPFUL!!!!
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 Christmas Day in Granada
- 6 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 7 car insurance italy
- 8 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 12 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Transylvania - June 2018
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Krakow
- 19 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!