I just login to this great forum. I'am travelling with my girlfriend to Europe from Dec 14th to Jan 10th. We have prioritized france, and our first visit is to burgundy from Dec 20th until Dec 22th where we booked a package of 2 nights and 3 days where we do a tour of the city, and two wine tours of 6 hours each.
We rented a car for a week and we pick on December 22 in Bordeaux, with the objective to get to PAris by car. Our idea is to visit the best tourist attractions, sites and landscapes on the wap. And this is where I want to ask you advice. A couple of years ago StCirq commented and i quote: "that a good tour would be to go to Cap Ferret and the Dune du Pyla and Arcachon (unless your daughter has already visited them), then up the coast to La Rochelle. Finally, park there and make sure to go out to the Ile de Ré. Visit the Cognac area along the way. Then, go to Loire valley for a day tour to a Château or two.
Is this idea the best one? Any recommendations will be VERY HELPFUL!!!!
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 2 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 3 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 4 3 Nights And 4 Days In Serbia
- 5 http://tophealthysolutions.com/lightstrike-360-tactical-flashlight/
- 6 Amalfi or Positano
- 7 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 8 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 9 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 10 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 11 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 12 Public Transport information App/Website
- 13 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 14 Rome to Portofino -
- 15 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 16 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 17 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 18 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 19 Sim Card
- 20 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 21 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 22 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 23 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 25 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed