I just login to this great forum. I'am travelling with my girlfriend to Europe from Dec 14th to Jan 10th. We have prioritized france, and our first visit is to burgundy from Dec 20th until Dec 22th where we booked a package of 2 nights and 3 days where we do a tour of the city, and two wine tours of 6 hours each.
We rented a car for a week and we pick on December 22 in Bordeaux, with the objective to get to PAris by car. Our idea is to visit the best tourist attractions, sites and landscapes on the wap. And this is where I want to ask you advice. A couple of years ago StCirq commented and i quote: "that a good tour would be to go to Cap Ferret and the Dune du Pyla and Arcachon (unless your daughter has already visited them), then up the coast to La Rochelle. Finally, park there and make sure to go out to the Ile de Ré. Visit the Cognac area along the way. Then, go to Loire valley for a day tour to a Château or two.
Is this idea the best one? Any recommendations will be VERY HELPFUL!!!!
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생활바카라＾【 HUY79。COM 】＾강원랜드카지노사이트
- 2 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 3 Sweden- and another thing
- 4 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond
- 5 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 6 Fodor Forum Valuable
- 7 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 8 My summer in Paris
- 9 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 10 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 11 Copenhagen - where to go/see
- 12 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 13 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 14 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 15 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 16 Austrian Alps
- 17 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 18 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 19 Iceland first time!
- 20 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 21 evening tours of Agrigento in Sicily?
- 22 Which church/churches do you recommend seeing
- 23 Natinoal parks, which one?
- 24 Amsterdam and beyond
- 25 Amsterdam to Alsace