I just login to this great forum. I'am travelling with my girlfriend to Europe from Dec 14th to Jan 10th. We have prioritized france, and our first visit is to burgundy from Dec 20th until Dec 22th where we booked a package of 2 nights and 3 days where we do a tour of the city, and two wine tours of 6 hours each.
We rented a car for a week and we pick on December 22 in Bordeaux, with the objective to get to PAris by car. Our idea is to visit the best tourist attractions, sites and landscapes on the wap. And this is where I want to ask you advice. A couple of years ago StCirq commented and i quote: "that a good tour would be to go to Cap Ferret and the Dune du Pyla and Arcachon (unless your daughter has already visited them), then up the coast to La Rochelle. Finally, park there and make sure to go out to the Ile de Ré. Visit the Cognac area along the way. Then, go to Loire valley for a day tour to a Château or two.
Is this idea the best one? Any recommendations will be VERY HELPFUL!!!!
Thank you very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid city centre?
- 2 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 3 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 4 More Info >>> http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 5 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 6 Southern Italy
- 7 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 9 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 10 European Travel in March
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 Europe itinerary
- 13 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 14 Iceland in 4 days?
- 15 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 18 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 20 Barcelona extension
- 21 Ireland driving itinerary
- 22 Slovania & Croatia
- 23 Barcelona Car rental return
- 24 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 25 Manchester on derby weekend