How does one get from Glasgow, Scotland to Dublin, Ireland? Plane? Ferry? What are the time constraints and costs? Do we have to travel to Blackpool, England? Is there a train from Glasgow to Blackpool? As you can see I have lots of questions
Travelling between Glasgow and Dublin
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Best beach town in Italy?
- 8 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 9 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 Is Venice really dirty?
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 16 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 19 Cotswold Churches
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 22 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 23 Italy in October 2015
- 24 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria