I and my friend were planing to travel to Paris for the first time, but at the last moment he had some difficult circumstances which prevent him from going with me. as a result, I am planing to travel alone which is so difficult to me since it is the first time. and i have some fears that my trip will be the worst trip that I have ever had. also I think it is gonna be so boring.
Would you please give me some tips as a lonely tourist in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 Help on ancient history route
- 5 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 6 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 7 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 10 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 13 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 16 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 17 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 18 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 21 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 22 Best layover option
- 23 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 24 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages