I and my friend were planing to travel to Paris for the first time, but at the last moment he had some difficult circumstances which prevent him from going with me. as a result, I am planing to travel alone which is so difficult to me since it is the first time. and i have some fears that my trip will be the worst trip that I have ever had. also I think it is gonna be so boring.
Would you please give me some tips as a lonely tourist in Paris?
travelling alone to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 2 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 7 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 Museums in Berlin
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Budget family trip to Europe
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 13 Pyrenees logistics
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 16 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 17 caroline_venezia
- 18 Taormina to Palermo
- 19 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 20 Storytellers in Iceland
- 21 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 22 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 23 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 24 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 25 history museums or locations