I and my friend were planing to travel to Paris for the first time, but at the last moment he had some difficult circumstances which prevent him from going with me. as a result, I am planing to travel alone which is so difficult to me since it is the first time. and i have some fears that my trip will be the worst trip that I have ever had. also I think it is gonna be so boring.
Would you please give me some tips as a lonely tourist in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 2 Tour groups
- 3 Driving in Italy?
- 4 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 5 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 6 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 7 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 8 Super Cover For Hertz
- 9 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 10 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 11 Baby Milk
- 12 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 13 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 14 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 15 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Hotel in Vienna
- 19 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 20 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 25 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia