I and my friend were planing to travel to Paris for the first time, but at the last moment he had some difficult circumstances which prevent him from going with me. as a result, I am planing to travel alone which is so difficult to me since it is the first time. and i have some fears that my trip will be the worst trip that I have ever had. also I think it is gonna be so boring.
Would you please give me some tips as a lonely tourist in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 2 Italy weather last week of March.
- 3 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 4 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 5 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 8 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 9 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 10 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 11 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 12 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 13 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 14 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 15 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 16 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 17 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 18 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 19 One Way... trust or bust?
- 20 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 21 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 22 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 23 Alhambra
- 24 Antwerp Tram
- 25 Paris weather