I and my friend were planing to travel to Paris for the first time, but at the last moment he had some difficult circumstances which prevent him from going with me. as a result, I am planing to travel alone which is so difficult to me since it is the first time. and i have some fears that my trip will be the worst trip that I have ever had. also I think it is gonna be so boring.
Would you please give me some tips as a lonely tourist in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium Travel Concept
- 2 London Pass or No?
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 5 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 6 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 7 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 8 First time in Greece
- 9 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 10 Netherlands, Alps, Tuscany
- 11 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 12 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 13 Hotel Lorelei et Londres, Sorrento. Whatever happened to it?
- 14 San Vito Lo Capo or Terrassini
- 15 Please critique my itinerary
- 16 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Path of the gods.
- 19 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 20 Santorini
- 21 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 24 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 25 Rome for a week