I'm planning on taking a trip to Europe from Argentina for my 21st birthday. I have travelled alone beofre but only to places near my country and for short periods of time. I would like to spend 17-22 days there and visit England, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Greece, and if possible, also Belgium, Netherlands and Czech Republic. I'm a bit scared of going alone so I was thinking of a tour.. Contiki tours ( http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours ) seemed a great idea but I have read some disappointing reviews on here. Do you have any recommendation for me? I need a place where I don't have to pay the full price of the trip right away since my credit card limit isn't enough and there's no way my bank is going to increase my line of credit that much. For example this Contiki page has something called 'Contiki easy pay' which is a program that lets you spread your payments over time and that's exactly what I need.. Does someone know if other companies have something similar?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 hp@ printer reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 4 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 7 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 8 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 9 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 10 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 11 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 12 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 13 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 14 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 15 Hiking in Switzerland
- 16 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 17 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 CASH OR CARD?
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 22 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 23 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 2 days in Lugano area