I'm planning on taking a trip to Europe from Argentina for my 21st birthday. I have travelled alone beofre but only to places near my country and for short periods of time. I would like to spend 17-22 days there and visit England, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Greece, and if possible, also Belgium, Netherlands and Czech Republic. I'm a bit scared of going alone so I was thinking of a tour.. Contiki tours ( http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours ) seemed a great idea but I have read some disappointing reviews on here. Do you have any recommendation for me? I need a place where I don't have to pay the full price of the trip right away since my credit card limit isn't enough and there's no way my bank is going to increase my line of credit that much. For example this Contiki page has something called 'Contiki easy pay' which is a program that lets you spread your payments over time and that's exactly what I need.. Does someone know if other companies have something similar?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Tracking the Weather
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 11 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Europe itinerary help!
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 21 Which Day?
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!