I'm planning on taking a trip to Europe from Argentina for my 21st birthday. I have travelled alone beofre but only to places near my country and for short periods of time. I would like to spend 17-22 days there and visit England, Scotland, France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland and Greece, and if possible, also Belgium, Netherlands and Czech Republic. I'm a bit scared of going alone so I was thinking of a tour.. Contiki tours ( http://www.contiki.com/destinations/europe/tours ) seemed a great idea but I have read some disappointing reviews on here. Do you have any recommendation for me? I need a place where I don't have to pay the full price of the trip right away since my credit card limit isn't enough and there's no way my bank is going to increase my line of credit that much. For example this Contiki page has something called 'Contiki easy pay' which is a program that lets you spread your payments over time and that's exactly what I need.. Does someone know if other companies have something similar?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 2 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 7 Transportation
- 8 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 9 4 days in Provence in early June
- 10 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 11 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 Leather goods in Florence
- 14 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 15 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 16 France Itinerary Advice
- 17 dinner jackets
- 18 Trip to Rome
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 21 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 22 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 23 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 24 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 25 Things to do in Montpellier