I'm spending a month studying in Berlin this summer. Originally I was going to travel with my mom or a friend of mine after I finished, but it looks like that's not going to happen anymore. I'm considering spending a few days in Paris by myself. Any advice? Does this sound like something reasonable for a 20 year old american girl? I have been to Paris before (but not alone) and I speak German and a decent amount of French. Thanks!
Travelling Alone in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 where to stay dolomites Italy
- 2 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 5 Good Paris Self-guided Walking Tour Book?
- 6 Help for San Sebastian
- 7 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 8 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 9 spain
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 12 2 Days in Rome
- 13 23 days in Italy - itenerary HELP
- 14 Greece with 4 months baby old in September
- 15 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 18 3 days in Rome
- 19 Ireland Itinerary Feedback Please
- 20 2 full days in Paris
- 21 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 22 Skip the line at Vatican museum?
- 23 Help with Madrid Location
- 24 Venice, just arrived
- 25 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?