I am travelling alone from India to Barcelona and Majorca for the first time. I intend travelling from June 15th to June 25th, 2016. Also, this is my first trip that I am planning by myself for myself (call it a treat for my 45th birthday!). I need some real good advice on:
1.The places to visit in these 8-10 days besides Barcelona and Majorca
2. Any recommendations for 'must do' sight seeing and activities in these places
3. Clean, safe and happy places you recommend I stay at (hotels, Airbnb, etc)
4. Best way to commute within each place and from one place to another
5. Things that I should be careful and mindful about
6. My Budget for 8-10 days outside of the airfare is USD 1500-1600. Will that cover my stay, food and sigh seeing expenses?
Looking forward to your suggestions and fun ideas to make my birthday trip memorable.
With much gratitude and anticipation,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 2 Positano or Sorrento?
- 3 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 4 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 5 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 6 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 9 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 11 Last minute trip to Capri
- 12 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 13 AMS Car Rental
- 14 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 15 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 16 Help! Need Itinerary advice for Vacation in the Alps
- 17 Where to eat in Rome?
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 20 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 21 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 22 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 23 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 24 Milan and Lake Como
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
Travelling alone and for the first time to Majorca and Barcelona