I am travelling alone from India to Barcelona and Majorca for the first time. I intend travelling from June 15th to June 25th, 2016. Also, this is my first trip that I am planning by myself for myself (call it a treat for my 45th birthday!). I need some real good advice on:
1.The places to visit in these 8-10 days besides Barcelona and Majorca
2. Any recommendations for 'must do' sight seeing and activities in these places
3. Clean, safe and happy places you recommend I stay at (hotels, Airbnb, etc)
4. Best way to commute within each place and from one place to another
5. Things that I should be careful and mindful about
6. My Budget for 8-10 days outside of the airfare is USD 1500-1600. Will that cover my stay, food and sigh seeing expenses?
Looking forward to your suggestions and fun ideas to make my birthday trip memorable.
With much gratitude and anticipation,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 2 Mtech : msn Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 msn 24*7
- 3 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 4 rent muscle car in Norway
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 How do I private message a person?
- 7 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Burgundy and Lyon
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 12 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 13 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 14 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 15 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 16 Visiting Lyon
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 20 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 24 weekend trip lodging
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
Travelling alone and for the first time to Majorca and Barcelona