I am travelling alone from India to Barcelona and Majorca for the first time. I intend travelling from June 15th to June 25th, 2016. Also, this is my first trip that I am planning by myself for myself (call it a treat for my 45th birthday!). I need some real good advice on:
1.The places to visit in these 8-10 days besides Barcelona and Majorca
2. Any recommendations for 'must do' sight seeing and activities in these places
3. Clean, safe and happy places you recommend I stay at (hotels, Airbnb, etc)
4. Best way to commute within each place and from one place to another
5. Things that I should be careful and mindful about
6. My Budget for 8-10 days outside of the airfare is USD 1500-1600. Will that cover my stay, food and sigh seeing expenses?
Looking forward to your suggestions and fun ideas to make my birthday trip memorable.
With much gratitude and anticipation,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 2 VI@W : Get the App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 MS OUTLOOK Tec*h SUPP0RT*CAre
- 3 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 4 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 5 Greece
- 6 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 Spain - day driver advice
- 11 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 12 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 13 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 14 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 15 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 18 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 19 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 20 London with Teens Trip Report
- 21 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 22 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
Travelling alone and for the first time to Majorca and Barcelona