I am travelling alone from India to Barcelona and Majorca for the first time. I intend travelling from June 15th to June 25th, 2016. Also, this is my first trip that I am planning by myself for myself (call it a treat for my 45th birthday!). I need some real good advice on:
1.The places to visit in these 8-10 days besides Barcelona and Majorca
2. Any recommendations for 'must do' sight seeing and activities in these places
3. Clean, safe and happy places you recommend I stay at (hotels, Airbnb, etc)
4. Best way to commute within each place and from one place to another
5. Things that I should be careful and mindful about
6. My Budget for 8-10 days outside of the airfare is USD 1500-1600. Will that cover my stay, food and sigh seeing expenses?
Looking forward to your suggestions and fun ideas to make my birthday trip memorable.
With much gratitude and anticipation,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트＼♛＼‷【→ JP89.ZE 。AM ←】♛＼슈퍼카지노(‷카지노사이트‷)
- 2 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 3 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 6 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 7 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 8 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 9 Spain and South of France
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 11 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 12 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 13 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 14 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 15 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 18 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 19 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 20 Prague itinerary advice
- 21 Vineyard recommendations near Piacenza? La Stoppa or Marchese Malaspina?
- 22 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 23 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 24 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 25 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
Travelling alone and for the first time to Majorca and Barcelona