We are going on a cruise leaving from Civitavecchia port. We are staying in Rome the night before the cruise. Wondering what is the best way to get from Rome to port?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AVAST@ Installation renewal CONTACT☎18006817208 AVAST@Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 3 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 6 Bruges
- 7 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 8 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 14 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 15 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 16 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 19 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 20 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 21 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 22 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 23 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 24 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 25 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald