My mother (a non-traveller in the cyber-space world) is planning a trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest and mentioned an interest in doing some reading (probably most interested in fiction but non-fiction recommendations are also welcome) of books set in these cities. So I offered to post her request on this site and see what other readers have enjoyed. She mentioned specifically maybe a crime/detective novel, but please pass on any of your favorite titles.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 days in France and Italy
- 2 European Vacation 2017
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 5 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 6 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 7 One July night in Verona - help!
- 8 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 9 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 London in September
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Paris for children
- 14 Couscous
- 15 Scotland - We're Here!
- 16 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 17 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 18 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 19 IWM
- 20 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 21 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 22 Guided Vatican Tours
- 23 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 25 Train / Calabria
Traveller looking for books set in Prague, Vienna or Budapest