My mother (a non-traveller in the cyber-space world) is planning a trip to Prague, Vienna and Budapest and mentioned an interest in doing some reading (probably most interested in fiction but non-fiction recommendations are also welcome) of books set in these cities. So I offered to post her request on this site and see what other readers have enjoyed. She mentioned specifically maybe a crime/detective novel, but please pass on any of your favorite titles.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 서울바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생방송카지노ゆ생방송카지노
- 2 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 3 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 8 Sintra
- 9 France Itinerary Advice
- 10 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 11 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 14 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 15 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 20 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 21 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 22 Uffizi Phone Number
- 23 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 24 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
Traveller looking for books set in Prague, Vienna or Budapest