My FI and I are getting ready for our honeymoon in October!
We will be flying from TX to start our 13 night trip:
Do you recommend a specific train to travel to these cities? Is a plane necessary for any of the travels?
Traveling within Spain this October
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 2 Dublin to Armagh?
- 3 Air pollution in Paris
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 7 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 8 Naxos in May
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 19 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 20 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 21 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 France, Italy and Greec