My FI and I are getting ready for our honeymoon in October!
We will be flying from TX to start our 13 night trip:
Do you recommend a specific train to travel to these cities? Is a plane necessary for any of the travels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 2 Lon term Car Hire Guide for Italy
- 3 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 4 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 5 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 6 Public Transport information App/Website
- 7 London with kids
- 8 First Time Europe Trip
- 9 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 10 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 11 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 12 Luxury Apartment Rentals in Rome
- 13 Tenerife - Best attractions
- 14 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 15 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 16 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 17 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 18 Reading Recommendations Spain
- 19 Loans 15,000 kr. and you have them about 45. minutes
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 22 River Boat Cruise
- 23 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 24 Hotel advice
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March