My FI and I are getting ready for our honeymoon in October!
We will be flying from TX to start our 13 night trip:
Do you recommend a specific train to travel to these cities? Is a plane necessary for any of the travels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Private transportation
- 2 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 3 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 4 Advices about our itiniary
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 7 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 8 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 9 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 10 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 11 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 12 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 13 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 14 Safety concerns?
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 17 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 18 Global Travel Warning...
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 21 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 22 Morning in paris
- 23 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 24 Balkans Itinerary
- 25 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise