My FI and I are getting ready for our honeymoon in October!
We will be flying from TX to start our 13 night trip:
Do you recommend a specific train to travel to these cities? Is a plane necessary for any of the travels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bed & Breakfast in Paris for one night
- 2 London for work Paris for play!
- 3 Free Trip to Italy On Line (Video + Stills)
- 4 Texans Take a Tour
- 5 Our first trip to Europe
- 6 Prague Trip Report
- 7 Help - Fly back from Rome or Milan?
- 8 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?
- 9 Winery tours
- 10 Umbrella Stroller for Central Europe
- 11 Rental Car Options
- 12 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 13 Lake Maggiore?
- 14 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 15 If Greece exits
- 16 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 17 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 18 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Car rental Spain to France
- 21 Expresso Wifi - Other Wifi Devices
- 22 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 23 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 24 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 25 what to do in florence