My FI and I are getting ready for our honeymoon in October!
We will be flying from TX to start our 13 night trip:
Do you recommend a specific train to travel to these cities? Is a plane necessary for any of the travels?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 2 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 3 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 4 Final Itinerary help
- 5 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 6 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 7 Where to buy Saffron?
- 8 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 9 my current itinerary for future trip
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 12 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 13 A road trip to Florence
- 14 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 15 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 16 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 17 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 18 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 19 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 20 wandering in venice
- 21 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 22 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 23 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 24 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 25 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne