I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 2 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Ballet Bolshoi
- 5 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Le Marche, Italy
- 8 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 9 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 10 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 11 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 12 Trains France/Switzerland
- 13 fear of driving in rome!
- 14 Italy trains question
- 15 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 16 Best/Most Scenic Route to Annecy, France from Amsterdam
- 17 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 20 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 21 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 22 European Championship
- 23 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 24 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 25 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)