I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Traveling with Vitamins, Ibuprofen, etc.
- 1 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 2 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 3 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 Prague Main Train Station
- 11 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 When to visit Provence updated info
- 14 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 15 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 16 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 17 Itinerary Questions
- 18 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 19 Medieval Tallinn
- 20 Italian language schools
- 21 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 22 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 23 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria