I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eastern Provence, French Alps, Nice
- 2 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 3 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 4 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 5 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 6 Tips on driving in France
- 7 CDG much improved
- 8 Budapest Hotels
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 Sicily Tour Service
- 11 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 12 Amalfi Coast to Barcelona
- 13 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 14 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 17 First trip to Italy
- 18 Travel vs. Babies
- 19 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 20 Trip Report on A Perfect Three Days in S. Corsica
- 21 Le Marche Research Help
- 22 Northern lights in December
- 23 Verona and Lake Garda
- 24 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 25 Suggestions for Drive to Milan