I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Traveling with Vitamins, Ibuprofen, etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question: import tax on personal musical instruments?
- 2 Help me with this trip
- 3 WiFi on trains
- 4 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 5 What about hiring a coach in London?
- 6 Renting an apt.
- 7 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 8 Amalfi coast in May
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 11 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 12 Summer vacation in Greece for 2 weeks, need help w itinerary !!
- 13 First ever europe trip
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 Using Obb website
- 16 A guide to Madrid
- 17 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 18 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Venice, airport hotel ?
- 21 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 22 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 23 Font de Gaume Reservations Available Again
- 24 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 25 Tight Transfer at Gatwick