I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 2 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 3 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 Lake Como - basta!
- 6 please revew provence agenda
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Norway in November
- 9 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 10 Christmas in Italy!!!
- 11 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 12 ROME!!!
- 13 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 14 Swiss German
- 15 German Train travel
- 16 Provence to Nice driving
- 17 colorado provencal or ochre path in roussillon?
- 18 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 19 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 20 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 21 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 22 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 23 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 24 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 25 lago maggiore: where to stay