I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train passes
- 2 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Renting International Cars from USA
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 7 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 10 Iceland in 4 days?
- 11 Europe itinerary
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 13 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 14 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 15 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 train from ravenna to parma
- 20 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel