I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 5 Whathello Paris
- 6 Aix-en-Provence for a day
- 7 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 8 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 9 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 10 Bordeaux to Nice
- 11 Travel in Europe
- 12 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 13 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 14 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 15 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 16 Athens Help
- 17 Crete Holiday
- 18 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 22 November in Rome
- 23 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 24 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna