I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 2 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 3 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 4 Juangfrau / mt
- 5 Renting a car
- 6 Natural Sex for Women http://eternitynaturalscleanse.com/zyalix-reviews/
- 7 Bern to Salzburg with ear infection
- 8 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 9 Belgium for the 1st time
- 10 http://www.supplementoffers.org/intelleral/
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 13 Lose Weight And Which It Stays Off Simply By Tips!
- 14 http://fitnesssteer.com/multiplex-garcinia/
- 15 Jack the Ripper Tour and Regent Palace Hotel
- 16 11 days in Andalusia
- 17 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Should we go to Vienna?
- 20 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 21 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 22 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 25 norway self-drive itinerary