I've heard that if you are traveling overseas (I'm going to Paris) that it is a good idea to bring copies of the prescriptions if you are carrying prescribed medicines.
What about traveling with vitamins? I'd like to keep taking mine when I go over there and I usually throw my needed amounts all together in one bottle. Should I keep them all separate to travel to Paris? UGH!! That will take up a lot of room.
Also....what about traveling with Advil, Lactaid, Melatonin and other OTC items. What is the best way to take these?
Sorry if this is a lame question.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 day trip from Nice
- 2 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 3 Planning Advice!
- 4 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 5 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 6 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 7 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 9 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 10 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 11 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 12 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 13 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 14 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 15 20 free days of Europe
- 16 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 17 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 18 Help with itinerary
- 19 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 20 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 21 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 22 Our European adventures
- 23 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 24 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 25 Girona and Besalau