I am planning a 20 day trip to France and Spain with 3 teens. We would like to spend 4-5 days in Paris,from Paris we would travel to Spain, stay in Barcelona, Cordoba and Seville.
Need help planning an itenerary and information about traveling in Spain by train, any money saving ideas will be appreciated since we have a shoestring budget.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 USA :COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 COMCAST ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 3 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 4 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 5 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 8 Trip to Switzerland
- 9 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 10 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 13 Rome hotel
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 17 Seville to Cordoba
- 18 London Hotel - Different Request
- 19 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 20 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 21 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 22 London 6 day itinerary
- 23 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 24 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 25 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?