We have 16-17 days, tops, and are trying to put together an itinerary that includes Vienna, Prague and/or Budapest, and a town or maybe two on the Dalmatian Coast. Is this too ambitious? Would Venice be an easier city to work in than Budapest? We are also interested in a day trip to Mostar.
Traveling with teenagers in Central Europe: Vienna and Croatia
- 1 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 2 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 5 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 6 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 7 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 8 Rough Itinerary for Scotland, please more help
- 9 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 10 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 11 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 12 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 13 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 14 Help with itenerary
- 15 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 16 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 17 Tour company in Toledo
- 18 What size luggage?
- 19 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 20 Help planning a shore excursion in Helsinki
- 21 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 22 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 25 Odessa--7 km bazaar