We have 16-17 days, tops, and are trying to put together an itinerary that includes Vienna, Prague and/or Budapest, and a town or maybe two on the Dalmatian Coast. Is this too ambitious? Would Venice be an easier city to work in than Budapest? We are also interested in a day trip to Mostar.
Traveling with teenagers in Central Europe: Vienna and Croatia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 2 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 3 What Bus/buses
- 4 Venice, just arrived
- 5 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy
- 6 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 7 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 8 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 9 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 10 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 11 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 12 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 13 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 14 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 15 London hotel tax is 20%
- 16 Vienna to Gyor and Sopron in one day
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 19 Venice - boats on canals
- 20 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 21 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 22 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 23 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 24 Ghent or Paris?
- 25 great restaurant choice for normandy