We have 16-17 days, tops, and are trying to put together an itinerary that includes Vienna, Prague and/or Budapest, and a town or maybe two on the Dalmatian Coast. Is this too ambitious? Would Venice be an easier city to work in than Budapest? We are also interested in a day trip to Mostar.
Traveling with teenagers in Central Europe: Vienna and Croatia
View all Europe activity »
- 1 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 7 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Traveling within Italy
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Florence in October
- 17 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 London at Easter
- 20 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 21 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 22 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 23 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 24 Advises for trip to Russia
- 25 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?