I just had a last-minute root canal--two days before my trip to Europe for three weeks. My Doctor suggested I bring the pain meds (hydrocodon acetaminophen--tylenol with codeine?) with me in case I have any problems with pain. Is it OK for me to bring these drugs with me to Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 4 Family vacay in Europe
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 9 Another Book List for Italy
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 11 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 12 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 13 Day trip suggestion from London
- 14 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 15 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 16 Classical Music in Milan
- 17 Pousadas in Portugal
- 18 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 19 Places to visits near Porto
- 20 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 21 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 22 12 Days in Italy
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 25 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye