We are planning to visit Europe in the month of December for two weeks. We are two adults and two adults aged 11 and 8. We need some suggestions for destinations. We will be traveling from Dubai. Following are our criteria
1. This vacation is for kids. So we want to do lots of kids stuff
2. Coming from desert country, we would like kids to play in snow. No skiing or snow sports stuff. Just play with snow and ice.
3. We want to visit some good Christmas markets, few places that I heard of are Cologne, Prague etc but our options are open and we are looking for suggestions.
4. We want to go to destinations which are not expensive for stay etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Last minute trip to Capri
- 4 AMS Car Rental
- 5 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 6 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 7 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 test post
- 11 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 12 One week in Europe
- 13 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 14 Positano or Sorrento?
- 15 multi city flights to europe
- 16 Switzerland in September
- 17 London Theater
- 18 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 19 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 20 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 21 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 22 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 weekend from cologne germany