We are planning to visit Europe in the month of December for two weeks. We are two adults and two adults aged 11 and 8. We need some suggestions for destinations. We will be traveling from Dubai. Following are our criteria
1. This vacation is for kids. So we want to do lots of kids stuff
2. Coming from desert country, we would like kids to play in snow. No skiing or snow sports stuff. Just play with snow and ice.
3. We want to visit some good Christmas markets, few places that I heard of are Cologne, Prague etc but our options are open and we are looking for suggestions.
4. We want to go to destinations which are not expensive for stay etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 Dijon in December!
- 6 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 7 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 10 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 14 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 15 Summer Travel order
- 16 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 17 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 18 Swiss Travel Pass
- 19 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 20 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 21 Another tipping question: concierges
- 22 24 hours in Zurich
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 25 Trip suggestion