We are planning to visit Europe in the month of December for two weeks. We are two adults and two adults aged 11 and 8. We need some suggestions for destinations. We will be traveling from Dubai. Following are our criteria
1. This vacation is for kids. So we want to do lots of kids stuff
2. Coming from desert country, we would like kids to play in snow. No skiing or snow sports stuff. Just play with snow and ice.
3. We want to visit some good Christmas markets, few places that I heard of are Cologne, Prague etc but our options are open and we are looking for suggestions.
4. We want to go to destinations which are not expensive for stay etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 car for four adults and four bikes
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 7 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 8 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 9 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 10 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 11 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 15 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 16 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 17 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 18 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 19 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip