We are planning to visit Europe in the month of December for two weeks. We are two adults and two adults aged 11 and 8. We need some suggestions for destinations. We will be traveling from Dubai. Following are our criteria
1. This vacation is for kids. So we want to do lots of kids stuff
2. Coming from desert country, we would like kids to play in snow. No skiing or snow sports stuff. Just play with snow and ice.
3. We want to visit some good Christmas markets, few places that I heard of are Cologne, Prague etc but our options are open and we are looking for suggestions.
4. We want to go to destinations which are not expensive for stay etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 2 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 3 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 4 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 5 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 6 Andalucia itinerary help
- 7 Cornwall Advice
- 8 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 11 Nafplio to Hydra
- 12 Via del Sale, Italy
- 13 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 14 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 17 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 18 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 19 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 20 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 21 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 22 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 23 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 24 "Never Mind"
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe