We are planning to visit Europe in the month of December for two weeks. We are two adults and two adults aged 11 and 8. We need some suggestions for destinations. We will be traveling from Dubai. Following are our criteria
1. This vacation is for kids. So we want to do lots of kids stuff
2. Coming from desert country, we would like kids to play in snow. No skiing or snow sports stuff. Just play with snow and ice.
3. We want to visit some good Christmas markets, few places that I heard of are Cologne, Prague etc but our options are open and we are looking for suggestions.
4. We want to go to destinations which are not expensive for stay etc.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://luxmuscle.com/alpha-force-testo-ca/
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 22 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 23 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 24 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 25 Campervan in Croatia