We are traveling to Italy for our first time and bringing our tween kids. We arrive at the Rome airport, but are spending our first few days in Sorrentino. What is the easiest way to get to Sorrentino? Any family friendly hotel recommendations in Sorrentino or Rome? Thanks!
Traveling with kids
- 1 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 2 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 3 Navigo Decouverte
- 4 What size luggage?
- 5 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 6 Travel in Spain
- 7 I Need To Vent!
- 8 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 9 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 10 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 11 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 12 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 13 Don't slight Bruges
- 14 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 15 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 16 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 17 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 18 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 19 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 20 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 jungfraujoch mid june
- 23 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 24 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 25 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS