We are traveling to Italy for our first time and bringing our tween kids. We arrive at the Rome airport, but are spending our first few days in Sorrentino. What is the easiest way to get to Sorrentino? Any family friendly hotel recommendations in Sorrentino or Rome? Thanks!
Traveling with kids
- 1 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 2 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 3 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 4 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 5 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 6 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 7 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 8 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 9 Am I too fat too travel?
- 10 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 11 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 12 Do and don't, eating in France
- 13 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary
- 14 Hotel recommendations for Turin
- 15 Opinion Requested on Southeast Castles in Order of Personal Preference
- 16 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 17 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 18 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 19 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 20 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 21 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 22 italy itinerary for comments
- 23 chip and pin credit cards
- 24 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 25 Italian train question