My wife and I are planning to visit my father-in-law, next year.
He lives in Western Ukraine, around Chernivtsi. We would like to take our dog, Pop has become fascinated with the pictures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Facebook@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:308:2504 Facebook Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 3 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Trogir or Split
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 Help on ancient history route
- 8 Edinbrugh
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 11 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 14 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 19 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 20 Maximizing Norway time
- 21 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 22 Hotels in Turin
- 23 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 24 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 25 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago