My wife and I are planning to visit my father-in-law, next year.
He lives in Western Ukraine, around Chernivtsi. We would like to take our dog, Pop has become fascinated with the pictures.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Drinks in Spain
- 2 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 3 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 4 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 5 Lipari to Capri??
- 6 RFID Protection
- 7 12 days europe
- 8 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 9 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 10 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 11 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 12 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
- 13 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 14 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 15 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 16 Ali
- 17 Christmas Week in London
- 18 Travel from Dublin Airport to Sligo City
- 19 Ireland Trip + 3 days in Dublin
- 20 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 21 Too much for one day?
- 22 Travel WiFi - France
- 23 Italy for the first time
- 24 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 25 Iceland: The Land of Fire and Ice