My wife and I are planning to visit my father-in-law, next year.
He lives in Western Ukraine, around Chernivtsi. We would like to take our dog, Pop has become fascinated with the pictures.
Traveling with a Pet
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 2 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 3 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 4 22 year olds in Europe
- 5 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 6 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 7 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 8 Coffee in Naples
- 9 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 10 A Sardinia trip report
- 11 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 12 First time Ireland trip
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Helsinki-Stockhom ferry question re: Arlanda connection
- 20 Granada
- 21 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 22 Eastern Europe
- 23 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 24 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 25 Azores