I'm hoping to take a trip around Europe next year, an am trying to figure out my budget for the trip. I thought it would be cool and I could save money if I slept in a hammock when I could find two trees to put it between. Has anyone done this before, or is it possible to do throughout Europe? I figure it would be hard to do in the cities, but I could travel a little bit outside the cities and find some trees, or find a campsite where it would be cheaper than a hostel. I'm new to all this so any advice is welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 ZOHO@Mail CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech # SUPP0RT CARE*
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris