I'm hoping to take a trip around Europe next year, an am trying to figure out my budget for the trip. I thought it would be cool and I could save money if I slept in a hammock when I could find two trees to put it between. Has anyone done this before, or is it possible to do throughout Europe? I figure it would be hard to do in the cities, but I could travel a little bit outside the cities and find some trees, or find a campsite where it would be cheaper than a hostel. I'm new to all this so any advice is welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 2 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 3 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 4 Villa in Italy
- 5 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 6 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 7 Paris advice with kids
- 8 International drivers permit
- 9 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 10 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 11 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 12 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 13 Paris travel help
- 14 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 17 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 18 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 19 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 One night in the Dolomites
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 25 Where in Greece