I'm hoping to take a trip around Europe next year, an am trying to figure out my budget for the trip. I thought it would be cool and I could save money if I slept in a hammock when I could find two trees to put it between. Has anyone done this before, or is it possible to do throughout Europe? I figure it would be hard to do in the cities, but I could travel a little bit outside the cities and find some trees, or find a campsite where it would be cheaper than a hostel. I'm new to all this so any advice is welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT AOL Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 Barcelona alternative
- 3 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 4 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 5 God Save the Queen?
- 6 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 7 Daily budget for London (accommodation already paid for)
- 8 Trip Report: Scotland, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin (May/June 2017)
- 9 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 10 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 9 Days in Spain
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 15 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 16 Frankfurt to UK
- 17 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 18 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 19 Spanish Medical Providers
- 20 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 21 One last lunch in Rome - recommendations near Vatican City please
- 22 Iceland
- 23 Milan or Turin
- 24 Upscale Vacation Apartment Rentals in Vienna/Prague
- 25 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome