I'm hoping to take a trip around Europe next year, an am trying to figure out my budget for the trip. I thought it would be cool and I could save money if I slept in a hammock when I could find two trees to put it between. Has anyone done this before, or is it possible to do throughout Europe? I figure it would be hard to do in the cities, but I could travel a little bit outside the cities and find some trees, or find a campsite where it would be cheaper than a hostel. I'm new to all this so any advice is welcome! Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon france-- rental car
- 2 Switzerland in September
- 3 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 4 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 5 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 6 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 7 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 8 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 9 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 milano trip
- 12 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 13 Milan and Lake Como
- 14 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 15 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 16 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 17 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 18 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 19 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 20 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 21 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 22 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 23 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 24 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 25 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?