I will be traveling to Paris in May. I am looiking for a hotel that will have a triple. I would like to stay in the Latin Quarter. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.
traveling with 15 month baby
- 1 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 2 Moving to Spain
- 3 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 4 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 5 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 6 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Granada on Sunday
- 9 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 10 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 11 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 12 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 13 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 14 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 15 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 16 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 17 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 18 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 19 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 20 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 21 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 24 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 25 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass