I will be traveling to Paris in May. I am looiking for a hotel that will have a triple. I would like to stay in the Latin Quarter. Any suggestions is greatly appreciated.
traveling with 15 month baby
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 2 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 3 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 4 Albi/Carcassone
- 5 milan austria
- 6 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 7 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 8 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 9 Mont St. Michele?
- 10 Need help planning Vilnius-Riga-Tallinn-Helsinki trip
- 11 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 12 Alhambra questions
- 13 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 14 Genoa - What are the Must Do's
- 15 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 16 Airbnb
- 17 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 18 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 19 London Weekend
- 20 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 21 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 22 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 23 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 24 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 25 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?