Does anyone out there have any advice on how to travel to Positano from Naples best, and then from Positano to Salerno? I am having trouble finding out if we should purchase ferry tickets now, and if so, how to do that (most ferry links I am finding on these forums are outdated and no longer work).
I currently have ItaliaRail tickets purchased from Rome to Naples, and Salerno to Florence...just need some help figuring out how to best navigate ferry options for Positano.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 3 French restaurants
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 7 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 8 Tour groups
- 9 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 10 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 15 Multi-generational 2 wk spain itinerary?
- 16 Trip to CPH - Connection time in Oslo?
- 17 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 18 Driving in Italy?
- 19 Hiking in Tirol/Austria
- 20 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 23 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 24 Granada to Madrid
- 25 Croatia