Does anyone out there have any advice on how to travel to Positano from Naples best, and then from Positano to Salerno? I am having trouble finding out if we should purchase ferry tickets now, and if so, how to do that (most ferry links I am finding on these forums are outdated and no longer work).
I currently have ItaliaRail tickets purchased from Rome to Naples, and Salerno to Florence...just need some help figuring out how to best navigate ferry options for Positano.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 3 Safety in Rome
- 4 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 5 Greek Village
- 6 Crete Holiday
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 One free day in Barcelona
- 9 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 10 Apartment Montreux area
- 11 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 15 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 16 base in brussels
- 17 Seeking reasonable itinerary for 16 days
- 18 Rome or Venice first
- 19 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 20 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 21 Berlin
- 22 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland