I'll be going to Turkey and Greece in August from Israel..The whole trip would be abut a week. What woule be the best way to get there? Fly or ferry? What about from Istanbul to Athens and from Athens to some of the islands. What Islands should I see?
Traveling to Turkey/Greece from Israel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 3 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 4 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 5 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 6 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 7 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 8 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 9 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 10 Dublin to Armagh?
- 11 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 12 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS