I'll be going to Turkey and Greece in August from Israel..The whole trip would be abut a week. What woule be the best way to get there? Fly or ferry? What about from Istanbul to Athens and from Athens to some of the islands. What Islands should I see?
Traveling to Turkey/Greece from Israel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 3 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 4 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 5 Welcome
- 6 Prague - Tram #22
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 Train: Bordeaux to San Sebastian
- 9 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 10 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 11 Day trip from London to Paris
- 12 Three days in Spain
- 13 Location of hotel in Rome
- 14 Croatia - Hvar or Korcula or both?
- 15 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 16 Need advice for this
- 17 Lake como area on motorcycles
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 20 one last portugal car rental question
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 24 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 25 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?