My 10 year old daughter and I will be travelling to the Netherlands to see my sister who is currently living near Arnhem. I am very familiar with northern France, and spent a week in Holland when I was her age but don't remember a whole lot about it. I would love any suggestions for the best day trips to take. We have a fairly small budget so overnight trips will have to be limited, but I would make the "right" trip work. She loves anything historical and wants to "see stuff from when the old people lived"! How cool is that? If I could I would take her all through northern France, into Belgium, and then back through the Netherlands. I would be ok with northern Germany as well. We leave in a little over a month and haven't started planning anything!!! Help!!!
Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 2 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 3 Night Train - Need help
- 4 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 5 Spain and Portugal Trip Help
- 6 White Villages base?
- 7 Traveling to France
- 8 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 9 20 year-old female planning solo Europe trip -- advice??
- 10 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 11 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 12 using airbnb for the first time...
- 13 Como or Bellagio hotel needed
- 14 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 15 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 16 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 17 Stamps... I'm confused!
- 18 Anyone used a tour company to see Mainland Greece, suggestions please?
- 19 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 20 London GTG late September?
- 21 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 22 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 23 Three day visit to Loire Valley
- 24 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 25 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!