I was wondering if anyone's traveled to Spain (Madrid, Barcelona) in January and if they've got any comments about the weather. I read it's probably the coldest month in Spain but we have an opportunity to go then and I'm not sure if we should or not.
Traveling to Spain in January
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 2 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 3 British drivers
- 4 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 5 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 6 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 7 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 8 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 9 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 13 Spain Travel
- 14 Venice in Jan
- 15 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 16 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 17 Southern France
- 18 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 19 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Public transport from Ostuni
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Itinerary Questions