I was wondering if anyone's traveled to Spain (Madrid, Barcelona) in January and if they've got any comments about the weather. I read it's probably the coldest month in Spain but we have an opportunity to go then and I'm not sure if we should or not.
Traveling to Spain in January
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 He said , she said
- 4 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 5 Munich with a car?
- 6 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 9 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 10 Itinerary Help!
- 11 Toulouse and beyond -
- 12 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 14 tour guides in rome
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 17 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 18 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken