I am traveling to Russin in October, and I am considering going to Germany or Austria as a side trip. Is this even possible? I have about 14 days and thought I would spend time in Moscow and St. Petersburg and then head to Germany or Austria.
If this is not a feasible idea is there another thought I should consider?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 4 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 5 Rome and Venice in December
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 9 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 10 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 11 Shopping in Paris
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 spanish winery region(s)
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 Malta: baby food?
- 21 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 22 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 23 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 24 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 25 2 London theatre recommendations
Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?