I am traveling to Russin in October, and I am considering going to Germany or Austria as a side trip. Is this even possible? I have about 14 days and thought I would spend time in Moscow and St. Petersburg and then head to Germany or Austria.
If this is not a feasible idea is there another thought I should consider?
Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 2 VIGO, SPAIN
- 3 A guide to Madrid
- 4 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 5 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 6 Potential trip - Balkans
- 7 Scotland and northern England
- 8 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 9 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 10 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 11 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 12 Bus Croatia
- 13 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 14 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 15 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 16 April in Madrid
- 17 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 18 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 Economy Class - Lufthansa or Air France
- 21 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 22 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 23 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 24 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 25 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain