I am traveling to Russin in October, and I am considering going to Germany or Austria as a side trip. Is this even possible? I have about 14 days and thought I would spend time in Moscow and St. Petersburg and then head to Germany or Austria.
If this is not a feasible idea is there another thought I should consider?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 2 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 3 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 4 PARIS
- 5 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 6 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 7 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 8 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 9 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 10 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 11 Airline to Rome
- 12 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 13 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 14 Alitala
- 15 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 16 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 17 Stu Tower
- 18 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 19 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 20 First Solo Adventure
- 21 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Dublin Luggage storage
Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?