I am traveling to Russin in October, and I am considering going to Germany or Austria as a side trip. Is this even possible? I have about 14 days and thought I would spend time in Moscow and St. Petersburg and then head to Germany or Austria.
If this is not a feasible idea is there another thought I should consider?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 4 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 5 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 6 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 What one thing in Paris?
- 9 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 10 penis enlargement cream+27764457572 USA/UK/FLORIDA/DUBAI/BRASIL/UAE
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 13 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 14 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 19 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 20 Help with Itineray Central Europe
- 21 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 22 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 23 Global Travel Warning...
- 24 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 25 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?