I am going to Paris in late November early December for 10 days (9 days really). Me and my girlfriend originally wanted to do Paris Amsterdam and Prague, but most people said Prague was not a good idea in winter giving our limited time. We are still in the planning stages of our trip and we totally forgot that we have 200 dollars vouchers valid for any flights apart of the one world alliance. We would like to use them if possible because they expire soon. So does anyone have any suggestions about how we could incorporate then into our trip. We are ok with missing Prague and possible Amsterdam, and only seeing Paris for 2 days. We just like to travel and see new beautiful places that are safe, not really big foodies and don't have a preference to mountains vs beach or anything like that. Thanks and sorry for the length.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 2 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 3 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 4 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 7 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 8 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 9 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 12 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 13 Sim Card Options
- 14 Greek Islands (small)
- 15 38 Days in Paris
- 16 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 17 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 18 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 19 Day trip ideas
- 20 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 21 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 22 Santorini - Fira/Oia options
- 23 Help with hotels in Santorini
- 24 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 25 roaming Prague...but for how long?