I am going to Paris in late November early December for 10 days (9 days really). Me and my girlfriend originally wanted to do Paris Amsterdam and Prague, but most people said Prague was not a good idea in winter giving our limited time. We are still in the planning stages of our trip and we totally forgot that we have 200 dollars vouchers valid for any flights apart of the one world alliance. We would like to use them if possible because they expire soon. So does anyone have any suggestions about how we could incorporate then into our trip. We are ok with missing Prague and possible Amsterdam, and only seeing Paris for 2 days. We just like to travel and see new beautiful places that are safe, not really big foodies and don't have a preference to mountains vs beach or anything like that. Thanks and sorry for the length.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help