I am going to Paris in late November early December for 10 days (9 days really). Me and my girlfriend originally wanted to do Paris Amsterdam and Prague, but most people said Prague was not a good idea in winter giving our limited time. We are still in the planning stages of our trip and we totally forgot that we have 200 dollars vouchers valid for any flights apart of the one world alliance. We would like to use them if possible because they expire soon. So does anyone have any suggestions about how we could incorporate then into our trip. We are ok with missing Prague and possible Amsterdam, and only seeing Paris for 2 days. We just like to travel and see new beautiful places that are safe, not really big foodies and don't have a preference to mountains vs beach or anything like that. Thanks and sorry for the length.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Tweaking
- 2 Itinerary Help
- 3 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 6 Hotel in Vienna
- 7 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 8 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 11 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 14 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 15 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 16 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 17 House Hunting in France
- 18 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 19 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 20 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 21 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 22 If you had to choose one......
- 23 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 24 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 25 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna