I am going to Paris in late November early December for 10 days (9 days really). Me and my girlfriend originally wanted to do Paris Amsterdam and Prague, but most people said Prague was not a good idea in winter giving our limited time. We are still in the planning stages of our trip and we totally forgot that we have 200 dollars vouchers valid for any flights apart of the one world alliance. We would like to use them if possible because they expire soon. So does anyone have any suggestions about how we could incorporate then into our trip. We are ok with missing Prague and possible Amsterdam, and only seeing Paris for 2 days. We just like to travel and see new beautiful places that are safe, not really big foodies and don't have a preference to mountains vs beach or anything like that. Thanks and sorry for the length.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trogir or Split
- 2 Scotland
- 3 Hotels in Turin
- 4 Berlin to ?
- 5 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 6 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 14 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 15 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Scotland itinerary help
- 18 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 19 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 20 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 21 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 24 Info for Edinburgh visit
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?