I am going to Paris in late November early December for 10 days (9 days really). Me and my girlfriend originally wanted to do Paris Amsterdam and Prague, but most people said Prague was not a good idea in winter giving our limited time. We are still in the planning stages of our trip and we totally forgot that we have 200 dollars vouchers valid for any flights apart of the one world alliance. We would like to use them if possible because they expire soon. So does anyone have any suggestions about how we could incorporate then into our trip. We are ok with missing Prague and possible Amsterdam, and only seeing Paris for 2 days. We just like to travel and see new beautiful places that are safe, not really big foodies and don't have a preference to mountains vs beach or anything like that. Thanks and sorry for the length.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 4 Sicily help
- 5 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 6 Christmas markets
- 7 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 8 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 9 PARIS
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 November in Rome
- 12 Alitala
- 13 Whathello Paris
- 14 Trip report: Paris-Bordeaux-Barcelona-Madrid
- 15 Is This SIM Mobile Computer Plan OK?
- 16 Lisbon: Stay in the city or nearby?
- 17 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 18 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 19 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 20 Rome -- The next time around
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 London vacation rental agency
- 24 Transport for local Venice travel
- 25 Possible French strike on 9/21