I'm planning a trip to Italy in a few months...my first international travel.... and would be traveling from Boston to Naples, changing planes in Rome. Can I check my luggage straight through to Naples or do I have to retrieve my bag in Rome and go through customs/passport control first? I've got both answers from people I've asked and don't know which is correct. Any help or tips anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Traveling to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Avignon to London?
- 4 Europe in 21 days
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Spain Questions
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 11 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 one last portugal car rental question
- 15 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 16 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 17 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 18 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Street food in Turkey
- 22 Dublin Hostels
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 9 days in turkey