I'm planning a trip to Italy in a few months...my first international travel.... and would be traveling from Boston to Naples, changing planes in Rome. Can I check my luggage straight through to Naples or do I have to retrieve my bag in Rome and go through customs/passport control first? I've got both answers from people I've asked and don't know which is correct. Any help or tips anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.
Traveling to Naples
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 2 Vienna and side trips
- 3 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 4 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 5 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 6 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 7 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 8 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 9 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 10 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 11 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 12 Emilia Romagna Region
- 13 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Scottland for a day!
- 16 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 17 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 18 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 19 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 20 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 21 Provence planning
- 22 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 23 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 24 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 25 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May