I was born in Pakistan but am a US Citizen. I will be traveling to Turkey for a month from the US and wanted to go to Lahore, Pakistan for a few days and come back to Turkey and then fly back to the US from Turkey. I currently hold a valid US passport as well as a valid NICOP for Pakistan (National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis). Will immigration/ customs give me trouble getting into Pakistan and getting back to Turkey? Also, I know I need to apply for a Turkey visa, do I need to apply for anything to enter Pakistan?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Watch "The Emoji Movie" 2017 Online hd-free full download#
- 2 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 3 Watch Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2017 Online hd-free
- 4 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 Europe itinerary help!
- 7 Shorts in South of France?
- 8 barcelona neighborhood
- 9 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 12 Les Invalides Night Show
- 13 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 16 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 17 Best Greek Island
- 18 Which Day?
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 22 Corsica and Sardinia
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION