I'm 20 years old and am on the cusp of being able to go to London. The only problem is that my friend who lives in Oxford (2 hours outside of london) can only house me for three days. My dad, I thnk, would allow me to go by myself if there was something more "structured" for me. Like a...tour? I'm not too sure. I didn't think my dad would let me go by myself so I stopped looking, but he brought it up at breakfast this morning.
So really what I'm looking for is some advice from anyone who has ever been to London (by themselves or not) and can help soothe my dad with...I don't know, whatever could help give him that extra push to let me go.
Also, if anyone has any advice about traveling alone and what to do while in London (or paris? let me know !
Tentative Dates: Aug. 15-aug.23 or 24
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alsace to Austria?
- 2 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 3 Italy travel plan help
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 6 Budapest language lessons
- 7 Thinking about the Fjords
- 8 Tours in Wales
- 9 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 10 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 11 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 12 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 13 barcelona neighborhood
- 14 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 15 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card