I'm 20 years old and am on the cusp of being able to go to London. The only problem is that my friend who lives in Oxford (2 hours outside of london) can only house me for three days. My dad, I thnk, would allow me to go by myself if there was something more "structured" for me. Like a...tour? I'm not too sure. I didn't think my dad would let me go by myself so I stopped looking, but he brought it up at breakfast this morning.
So really what I'm looking for is some advice from anyone who has ever been to London (by themselves or not) and can help soothe my dad with...I don't know, whatever could help give him that extra push to let me go.
Also, if anyone has any advice about traveling alone and what to do while in London (or paris? let me know !
Tentative Dates: Aug. 15-aug.23 or 24
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 4 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 5 Day trips from Uzes
- 6 "PARIS FOR RENT". Apartments----has anyone used this service?
- 7 La baule and La Rochelle compared to Biarritz and st malo
- 8 Visiting the Black Forest
- 9 Barcelona to Morocco
- 10 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 11 Laundry - Ireland?
- 12 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 13 AVE train tickets questions.
- 14 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 17 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 18 Rome to Positano
- 19 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 20 Naples or Genoa
- 21 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 22 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 23 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 24 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 25 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome