I'm 20 years old and am on the cusp of being able to go to London. The only problem is that my friend who lives in Oxford (2 hours outside of london) can only house me for three days. My dad, I thnk, would allow me to go by myself if there was something more "structured" for me. Like a...tour? I'm not too sure. I didn't think my dad would let me go by myself so I stopped looking, but he brought it up at breakfast this morning.
So really what I'm looking for is some advice from anyone who has ever been to London (by themselves or not) and can help soothe my dad with...I don't know, whatever could help give him that extra push to let me go.
Also, if anyone has any advice about traveling alone and what to do while in London (or paris? let me know !
Tentative Dates: Aug. 15-aug.23 or 24
Thanks so much,
Traveling to London alone ! Need advice/help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 2 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 3 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 6 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 7 hotels in Seville
- 8 Sicily Suggetions
- 9 car rental companies Italy
- 10 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 13 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 14 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 15 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 16 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 18 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 19 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 20 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 21 Mykonos Grand, Cavo Tagoo, Saint Johns, Belvedere or Grace?
- 22 Paris in April?
- 23 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 24 Three days in Spain
- 25 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions