I'm 20 years old and am on the cusp of being able to go to London. The only problem is that my friend who lives in Oxford (2 hours outside of london) can only house me for three days. My dad, I thnk, would allow me to go by myself if there was something more "structured" for me. Like a...tour? I'm not too sure. I didn't think my dad would let me go by myself so I stopped looking, but he brought it up at breakfast this morning.
So really what I'm looking for is some advice from anyone who has ever been to London (by themselves or not) and can help soothe my dad with...I don't know, whatever could help give him that extra push to let me go.
Also, if anyone has any advice about traveling alone and what to do while in London (or paris? let me know !
Tentative Dates: Aug. 15-aug.23 or 24
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 2 What do after Bernia Express?
- 3 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 6 Italian lakes
- 7 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 France, UK and Ireland
- 11 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 French theater in Paris
- 14 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 15 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 16 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 17 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 18 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 19 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 20 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 21 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Walking itinerary in England?
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies