I'm 20 years old and am on the cusp of being able to go to London. The only problem is that my friend who lives in Oxford (2 hours outside of london) can only house me for three days. My dad, I thnk, would allow me to go by myself if there was something more "structured" for me. Like a...tour? I'm not too sure. I didn't think my dad would let me go by myself so I stopped looking, but he brought it up at breakfast this morning.
So really what I'm looking for is some advice from anyone who has ever been to London (by themselves or not) and can help soothe my dad with...I don't know, whatever could help give him that extra push to let me go.
Also, if anyone has any advice about traveling alone and what to do while in London (or paris? let me know !
Tentative Dates: Aug. 15-aug.23 or 24
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 2 Italy in January?
- 3 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 6 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 7 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 8 Berlin to ?
- 9 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 10 tickets for Wimbledon
- 11 Renting a car in Greece
- 12 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 13 Piedmont question
- 14 Insurance on rental car options
- 15 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 16 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 17 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 18 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 19 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 20 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Top Tapas Tascas
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Paris: Veggietown for Vegetarian Restaurants
- 25 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France