I'm 20 years old and am on the cusp of being able to go to London. The only problem is that my friend who lives in Oxford (2 hours outside of london) can only house me for three days. My dad, I thnk, would allow me to go by myself if there was something more "structured" for me. Like a...tour? I'm not too sure. I didn't think my dad would let me go by myself so I stopped looking, but he brought it up at breakfast this morning.
So really what I'm looking for is some advice from anyone who has ever been to London (by themselves or not) and can help soothe my dad with...I don't know, whatever could help give him that extra push to let me go.
Also, if anyone has any advice about traveling alone and what to do while in London (or paris? let me know !
Tentative Dates: Aug. 15-aug.23 or 24
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Spanish Medical Providers
- 3 Schengen Rule
- 4 Quizz !
- 5 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 6 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 7 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 8 Zurich to Milan trip
- 9 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 10 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 11 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 14 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 15 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 16 Pay attention to your watches !
- 17 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 18 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 19 Venice/Mestre
- 20 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 23 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 24 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!