I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 2 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 3 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 4 Loire or Provence in January?
- 5 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 11 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 12 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 13 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 14 Europe First Timers
- 15 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 17 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 18 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 19 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 20 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 21 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 22 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 25 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto