I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TIM in FCO - update
- 2 Visa Query
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Visit to Sardinia
- 5 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 6 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Legal documents assistants
- 9 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 10 ATM help
- 11 ATM
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 15 London is it worth it?
- 16 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 17 Montserrat Express
- 18 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 19 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 20 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 21 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 22 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 23 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 25 International drivers permit
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto