I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro
- 2 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 3 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 4 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 5 RailPass England / Scotland?
- 6 Travelling from Marseille Airport into the city
- 7 One day in Paris!
- 8 A plethora of islands
- 9 Outer Hebrides and north
- 10 Naples?
- 11 Lake Garda itinerary
- 12 Female solo traveler going to Barcelona by myself for 6 weeks?
- 13 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 14 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 15 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 16 Getting from Venice airport to Venice train station:how long?
- 17 Rome Walking Guide
- 18 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 19 Nice - nightlife / live music
- 20 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 21 Places to eat in Rome and Venice by train stations???
- 22 Interlaken, hotel and day hikes
- 23 Munich to Milan via train
- 24 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 25 Looking for a good not-too-pricey restaurant in Copenhagen.
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto