I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 2 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 3 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 4 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 5 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 6 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 7 translation
- 8 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 9 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 10 Euro railways
- 11 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 12 Turkey Quick Trip
- 13 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 14 British Isles Cruise
- 15 Birthday Treat
- 16 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 17 Catalan Pyrenees
- 18 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 19 Modifying car rental for new destination
- 20 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 21 My summer in Paris
- 22 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 23 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 24 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 25 Art History lover - itinerary help
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto