I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 London hotel
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 6 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 7 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 8 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 9 Toulouse and beyond -
- 10 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 11 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 12 Location of hotel in Rome
- 13 Sicily Suggetions
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 16 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 17 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 car rental companies Italy
- 21 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 22 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 23 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 24 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 25 What are the best places to see in England