I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 4 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 5 National Parks close to Malgrat de Mar or Barcelona recommendations
- 6 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 7 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 8 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 stonehenge day trip from london
- 10 Cinqueterre
- 11 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 12 Central and Northern Italy
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 15 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 16 Riviera (Italian and French) Vs Como and The Alps in June
- 17 Driving from Madrid to Sevilla
- 18 Layover of 10 hrs in london
- 19 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 20 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 21 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 22 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 23 Scotland Trip Report
- 24 Charming areas to explore in London
- 25 Trip to Ireland in September
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto