I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto
- 1 Which tour company would be best?
- 2 WWI Battlefield Tours
- 3 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 4 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 5 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 6 Traveling to the Netherlands with my 10 year old daughter
- 7 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 8 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 9 London Evening Activity
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 12 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 13 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 Germany and Italy
- 16 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 17 Moonliner bus question - can someone help please?
- 18 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 19 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 20 Changing of the Guard
- 21 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 22 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 23 Best way to get from Malaga to Gibraltar to Ceuta, Morocco?
- 24 "Our Small Adventure" an Ongoing Paris Trip Report
- 25 Berchtesgaden & Salzburg