I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Championship
- 2 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 3 Italy by car
- 4 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 5 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 6 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 7 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 8 12 days in Austria
- 9 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 10 Train questions for Switzerland
- 11 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 12 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 13 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 14 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 15 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 16 One in Paris ... help
- 17 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 18 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 19 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 21 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 22 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 23 Florence 2 weeks
- 24 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 25 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto