I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 5 Beaune looking for accommodation suggestions
- 6 Barcelona question
- 7 Azores, Canary Islands, Mallorca, or Hawaii for August Honeymoon
- 8 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 9 Venice to Positano to Rome travel help
- 10 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 11 My 60th birthday surprises
- 12 20 Days in Europe
- 13 4 days in switzerland
- 14 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 15 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 16 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 17 European Cooking Secrets
- 18 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 19 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 20 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 21 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 22 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 23 Rome, Florence and a cruise this fall
- 24 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 25 Help with first time trip with family
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto