I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 3 Naples or Genoa
- 4 Stockholm Transport/ tours- Port Vartahamnen
- 5 France for a month in 2017
- 6 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 7 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 8 a few hours in Stockholm
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 11 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Vuerling airlines
- 16 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 17 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 18 Stonehenge After Hour tour
- 19 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 20 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 21 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 22 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 23 Day trip from Marbella to the Alhambra
- 24 Chinese visit to France
- 25 15 days trip to Europe
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto