I would love some advice on the best places to eat/see/do in Portugal. We are spending 10 days, starting in Lagos at the end of May. Is it best to rent a car or take the train, etc. What is a must see? We think we'll be in Lagos and then head to Porto and end in Lisbon for a soccer game. Do I need to learn Portugese, etc? Thanks!!!
Traveling to Lagos in May - want to spend time in Lisbon and Porto
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 8 Switzerland help...?
- 9 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 12 London to Paris by train
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 4 weeks in the UK
- 21 Granada
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places