I need some advice. I am planning a trip to Italy this summer with my three young-ish daughters (13, 10 and 7). We plan on flying into Venice - spending three nights there - and working our way down to Rome to meet my husband who will be arriving there two weeks after us. In that time before we meet in Rome I would like to spend a week in Sienna, but have 4 days between Venice and Sienna that I don't know where is best to visit. I would like to avoid renting a car and was hoping to rent villas over hotels. Any advice?
Thanks - would love your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 2 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 3 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 6 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 7 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 8 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 9 Iceland rental camper company
- 10 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 11 southeast sicily town as home base
- 12 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 13 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 14 Chania
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 17 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 18 Spanish food - not that special?
- 19 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 20 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 21 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 22 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 23 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Booking Irish Rail ticket
Traveling to Italy for a month in the summer with three kids