I need some advice. I am planning a trip to Italy this summer with my three young-ish daughters (13, 10 and 7). We plan on flying into Venice - spending three nights there - and working our way down to Rome to meet my husband who will be arriving there two weeks after us. In that time before we meet in Rome I would like to spend a week in Sienna, but have 4 days between Venice and Sienna that I don't know where is best to visit. I would like to avoid renting a car and was hoping to rent villas over hotels. Any advice?
Thanks - would love your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 2 Rome-Itinerary
- 3 Ireland itinerary help please
- 4 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 5 help with Italy itinerary
- 6 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 7 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 8 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 11 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 12 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 13 Praiana to Positano
- 14 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 15 Scotland and London 21 days
- 16 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 17 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 18 Venice
- 19 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 20 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 21 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 22 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 23 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 24 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 25 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
Traveling to Italy for a month in the summer with three kids