I need some advice. I am planning a trip to Italy this summer with my three young-ish daughters (13, 10 and 7). We plan on flying into Venice - spending three nights there - and working our way down to Rome to meet my husband who will be arriving there two weeks after us. In that time before we meet in Rome I would like to spend a week in Sienna, but have 4 days between Venice and Sienna that I don't know where is best to visit. I would like to avoid renting a car and was hoping to rent villas over hotels. Any advice?
Thanks - would love your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 4 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 5 Best Neck Pillow
- 6 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 7 Using RenaultUSA.com
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 12 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 13 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 17 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 road trip through scotland
- 20 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 21 Wales
- 22 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 23 Tieks for travel
- 24 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 25 Where to eat in Rome?
Traveling to Italy for a month in the summer with three kids