I need some advice. I am planning a trip to Italy this summer with my three young-ish daughters (13, 10 and 7). We plan on flying into Venice - spending three nights there - and working our way down to Rome to meet my husband who will be arriving there two weeks after us. In that time before we meet in Rome I would like to spend a week in Sienna, but have 4 days between Venice and Sienna that I don't know where is best to visit. I would like to avoid renting a car and was hoping to rent villas over hotels. Any advice?
Thanks - would love your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 맥스카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■카지노추천む카지노추천
- 2 카지노바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노オ온라인카지노
- 3 Greek Islands (small)
- 4 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 5 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 6 Spain in December
- 7 K-Day
- 8 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 9 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 10 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 14 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 15 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 16 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Lay over time
- 19 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 20 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 23 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 24 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Traveling to Italy for a month in the summer with three kids