I need some advice. I am planning a trip to Italy this summer with my three young-ish daughters (13, 10 and 7). We plan on flying into Venice - spending three nights there - and working our way down to Rome to meet my husband who will be arriving there two weeks after us. In that time before we meet in Rome I would like to spend a week in Sienna, but have 4 days between Venice and Sienna that I don't know where is best to visit. I would like to avoid renting a car and was hoping to rent villas over hotels. Any advice?
Thanks - would love your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 2 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 3 Castle Stays in Wales
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 10 Can parking
- 11 italy Cinque Terre
- 12 San Sebastián
- 13 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 14 Zurich to Milan trip
- 15 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 16 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 17 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 18 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 19 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 23 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 24 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 25 Arenalullring area Seville?
Traveling to Italy for a month in the summer with three kids