I need some advice. I am planning a trip to Italy this summer with my three young-ish daughters (13, 10 and 7). We plan on flying into Venice - spending three nights there - and working our way down to Rome to meet my husband who will be arriving there two weeks after us. In that time before we meet in Rome I would like to spend a week in Sienna, but have 4 days between Venice and Sienna that I don't know where is best to visit. I would like to avoid renting a car and was hoping to rent villas over hotels. Any advice?
Thanks - would love your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 3 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 4 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 9 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 10 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 11 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 12 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 13 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 14 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 15 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 20 We're here!
- 21 Acropolis Athens
- 22 Versailles
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Train help for Prague
- 25 AIR BERLIN SALE
Traveling to Italy for a month in the summer with three kids