Has anyone traveled with "Road to Italy a Division of Road to Travel, Inc?
We have a proposal which meets all of our needs but are looking for feedback on this company. It's out of Toronto. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 3 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 7 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 8 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 11 Train help for Prague
- 12 Meteora for older folk
- 13 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station