Our family with approx 16 (ages 15 to 85) of us will be traveling to Southwest Ireland over the Christmas break. Does anyone know of any reputable companies that would be able to find a large home for us to rent. In addition, we thought renting a van with a chauffeur would be a good idea. Any thoughts? Thank you!
Traveling to Ireland over Christmas
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 3 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 4 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 5 London for Christmas
- 6 Travel by train or bus
- 7 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Medieval Tallinn
- 11 Portugal in September
- 12 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 16 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 24 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 25 Luggage lockers at London train station?