Our family with approx 16 (ages 15 to 85) of us will be traveling to Southwest Ireland over the Christmas break. Does anyone know of any reputable companies that would be able to find a large home for us to rent. In addition, we thought renting a van with a chauffeur would be a good idea. Any thoughts? Thank you!
Traveling to Ireland over Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in switzerland
- 2 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 3 Russian Visa Question
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 6 Camino No-No
- 7 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 8 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 9 travel insurance
- 10 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 11 Greece for a month with a baby
- 12 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 13 2 Days in Brussels
- 14 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 15 Monet's Giverny
- 16 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 17 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 18 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 19 Munich Day Trips
- 20 Cookware in France
- 21 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 22 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 23 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 24 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 25 wedding abroad