Our family with approx 16 (ages 15 to 85) of us will be traveling to Southwest Ireland over the Christmas break. Does anyone know of any reputable companies that would be able to find a large home for us to rent. In addition, we thought renting a van with a chauffeur would be a good idea. Any thoughts? Thank you!
Traveling to Ireland over Christmas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 5 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 6 A Sardinia trip report
- 7 Granada
- 8 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 9 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 10 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 First time to Switzerland
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 15 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 16 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 17 Eastern Europe
- 18 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 19 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 20 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 21 Switzerland help...?
- 22 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 23 Airport ATMs
- 24 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 25 London to Paris by train