SO I am planing on traveling to France on December 20th! I have already gotten my ticket reservation. Pretty much all the documents needed expect for my travel document (passport), I am suppose to be receiving the passport by the end of November! So I am trying to make an appointment as early as possible that way as soon as i get it, I will go to my appointment directly. The problem is, when making an appointment I am required to enter my passport number which I don't have in hand yet, however I do have a passport that expired a month ago!
Can I use the old passport to make the appointment and then take the new one with me at the embassy when it's time to go there? Will there be a problem? I emailed the embassy 2 times but no replies!
I am afraid that if I wait until i get the passport to make the appointment, no dates will be available on December and I really need to be in Paris by the 20th. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BULLGUARD@ antivirus Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 2 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 3 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 4 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 5 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 6 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 9 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 10 Madrird and Seville
- 11 Greece
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 14 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 15 Lake Como AREA questions
- 16 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 17 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 18 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 19 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 20 Help on ancient history route
- 21 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 22 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 23 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 24 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 25 Iceland
Traveling to France/passport number needed to make appointment