SO I am planing on traveling to France on December 20th! I have already gotten my ticket reservation. Pretty much all the documents needed expect for my travel document (passport), I am suppose to be receiving the passport by the end of November! So I am trying to make an appointment as early as possible that way as soon as i get it, I will go to my appointment directly. The problem is, when making an appointment I am required to enter my passport number which I don't have in hand yet, however I do have a passport that expired a month ago!
Can I use the old passport to make the appointment and then take the new one with me at the embassy when it's time to go there? Will there be a problem? I emailed the embassy 2 times but no replies!
I am afraid that if I wait until i get the passport to make the appointment, no dates will be available on December and I really need to be in Paris by the 20th. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Bath/Cotswolds
- 13 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 20 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Poland to Austria In December
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
Traveling to France/passport number needed to make appointment