SO I am planing on traveling to France on December 20th! I have already gotten my ticket reservation. Pretty much all the documents needed expect for my travel document (passport), I am suppose to be receiving the passport by the end of November! So I am trying to make an appointment as early as possible that way as soon as i get it, I will go to my appointment directly. The problem is, when making an appointment I am required to enter my passport number which I don't have in hand yet, however I do have a passport that expired a month ago!
Can I use the old passport to make the appointment and then take the new one with me at the embassy when it's time to go there? Will there be a problem? I emailed the embassy 2 times but no replies!
I am afraid that if I wait until i get the passport to make the appointment, no dates will be available on December and I really need to be in Paris by the 20th. Please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Madrid airport question
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 8 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 9 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Imbros Gorge
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 14 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 15 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 16 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 17 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 18 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 21 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
Traveling to France/passport number needed to make appointment