I am meeting a friend in Nice, France and will be traveling for 2 wks and we would like some ideas on where to travel in Europe. We are visiting some friends in Norway during this trip so that has be included. I was thinking about go to Paris since that is major part of France but looking at the prices it seems a little to expensive. What are you thoughts on that? Any hotel options for cheap but safe places to stay? I really want to see all the major attractions such as the effiel tower, etc. It would be nice to visit London and maybe Portugal or Italy. I am kind of all over the place with lots of ideas but need help narrowing down my destinations. I have never been aboard but I enjoy music, shopping, eating and sight seeing. I also enjoy concerts and theater (plays -musicals)
we are just trying to be economical and realistic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 3 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 9 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 10 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 11 Meteora for older folk
- 12 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 13 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Athens
- 17 We're here!
- 18 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 19 Petrol in Greece
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 22 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 23 Budapest & Prague
- 24 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 25 Traveling Greece without reservations