I am meeting a friend in Nice, France and will be traveling for 2 wks and we would like some ideas on where to travel in Europe. We are visiting some friends in Norway during this trip so that has be included. I was thinking about go to Paris since that is major part of France but looking at the prices it seems a little to expensive. What are you thoughts on that? Any hotel options for cheap but safe places to stay? I really want to see all the major attractions such as the effiel tower, etc. It would be nice to visit London and maybe Portugal or Italy. I am kind of all over the place with lots of ideas but need help narrowing down my destinations. I have never been aboard but I enjoy music, shopping, eating and sight seeing. I also enjoy concerts and theater (plays -musicals)
we are just trying to be economical and realistic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Direct CONTACT ☎1:844:291:6706 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Kech*YAHOO@TECH*SUPP0RT*CARE*CONTACT*☎*|:800:57O233*Password Rexet
- 3 Edinbrugh
- 4 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 7 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 11 Berlin to ?
- 12 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 13 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 17 Maximizing Norway time
- 18 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 21 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 22 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 25 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?