I am meeting a friend in Nice, France and will be traveling for 2 wks and we would like some ideas on where to travel in Europe. We are visiting some friends in Norway during this trip so that has be included. I was thinking about go to Paris since that is major part of France but looking at the prices it seems a little to expensive. What are you thoughts on that? Any hotel options for cheap but safe places to stay? I really want to see all the major attractions such as the effiel tower, etc. It would be nice to visit London and maybe Portugal or Italy. I am kind of all over the place with lots of ideas but need help narrowing down my destinations. I have never been aboard but I enjoy music, shopping, eating and sight seeing. I also enjoy concerts and theater (plays -musicals)
we are just trying to be economical and realistic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1:888:482:3831 Password Reset CONTACT ☎ YAHOO TEC*h 24*7
- 2 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 5 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 6 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 7 Long weekend in Albania
- 8 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 9 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 10 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 11 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 12 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 13 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 14 scotland itinerary
- 15 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 16 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 17 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 18 Hotel in Florence
- 19 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 20 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 21 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 22 Malta - how to do it?
- 23 Using CPAP machine in France
- 24 Castle Stays in Wales
- 25 Uk and Ireland