I am meeting a friend in Nice, France and will be traveling for 2 wks and we would like some ideas on where to travel in Europe. We are visiting some friends in Norway during this trip so that has be included. I was thinking about go to Paris since that is major part of France but looking at the prices it seems a little to expensive. What are you thoughts on that? Any hotel options for cheap but safe places to stay? I really want to see all the major attractions such as the effiel tower, etc. It would be nice to visit London and maybe Portugal or Italy. I am kind of all over the place with lots of ideas but need help narrowing down my destinations. I have never been aboard but I enjoy music, shopping, eating and sight seeing. I also enjoy concerts and theater (plays -musicals)
we are just trying to be economical and realistic.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노ダ라이브카지노
- 2 카지노게임방법■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■라이브카지노た라이브카지노
- 3 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 4 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 5 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 6 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 7 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 10 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 11 Cordoba Overnight?
- 12 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 15 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 16 Dublin Leap Card
- 17 vegetarian in spain
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 20 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 21 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 22 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 25 Croatia and Slovenia 2018