I am meeting a friend in Nice, France and will be traveling for 2 wks and we would like some ideas on where to travel in Europe. We are visiting some friends in Norway during this trip so that has be included. I was thinking about go to Paris since that is major part of France but looking at the prices it seems a little to expensive. What are you thoughts on that? Any hotel options for cheap but safe places to stay? I really want to see all the major attractions such as the effiel tower, etc. It would be nice to visit London and maybe Portugal or Italy. I am kind of all over the place with lots of ideas but need help narrowing down my destinations. I have never been aboard but I enjoy music, shopping, eating and sight seeing. I also enjoy concerts and theater (plays -musicals)
we are just trying to be economical and realistic.
Traveling to Europe in Feb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eating in France-two new books
- 2 Fjords, How To?
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 9 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 10 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 11 London neighborhood suggestions
- 12 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 17 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 18 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 19 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 22 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Interesting markets to visit in Paris