I am meeting a friend in Nice, France and will be traveling for 2 wks and we would like some ideas on where to travel in Europe. We are visiting some friends in Norway during this trip so that has be included. I was thinking about go to Paris since that is major part of France but looking at the prices it seems a little to expensive. What are you thoughts on that? Any hotel options for cheap but safe places to stay? I really want to see all the major attractions such as the effiel tower, etc. It would be nice to visit London and maybe Portugal or Italy. I am kind of all over the place with lots of ideas but need help narrowing down my destinations. I have never been aboard but I enjoy music, shopping, eating and sight seeing. I also enjoy concerts and theater (plays -musicals)
we are just trying to be economical and realistic.
Traveling to Europe in Feb
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 3 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 4 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 5 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 6 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 9 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 10 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 11 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 12 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 13 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 9 days in turkey
- 16 Burg Eltz
- 17 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 18 Germany-berlin marathon
- 19 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 23 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 24 itinerary help
- 25 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014