My husband and I are traveling from US to Eastern Europe in June by car for three weeks. We would fly in and out from Frankfurt. What is the best way to navigate between Eastern European countries and cities? Should we get Garmin GPS or get local SIM card with data usage to connect with Google maps? Also, are there any bed & breakfast available or we should stick with hotels? (we are on a tight budget). We love urban life, countryside, historical architectures, castles and landscapes. To see Lake Bled in Slovakia is top on the list. This is the trip of a life time and we want to cover as much as we can in three weeks. All responses would be greatly appreciated.
Traveling to Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Majorca - where to stay?
- 2 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 3 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 4 Mama Mia Italy!
- 5 Dordogne in October
- 6 iPhone Sim Data Question (UK, Italy, France)
- 7 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 8 Does this sound feasible?
- 9 Bike touring in France
- 10 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 13 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 14 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 15 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 16 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 17 Calling home from abroad
- 18 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 19 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 22 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 23 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 24 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 25 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?