My husband and I are traveling from US to Eastern Europe in June by car for three weeks. We would fly in and out from Frankfurt. What is the best way to navigate between Eastern European countries and cities? Should we get Garmin GPS or get local SIM card with data usage to connect with Google maps? Also, are there any bed & breakfast available or we should stick with hotels? (we are on a tight budget). We love urban life, countryside, historical architectures, castles and landscapes. To see Lake Bled in Slovakia is top on the list. This is the trip of a life time and we want to cover as much as we can in three weeks. All responses would be greatly appreciated.
Traveling to Eastern Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 2 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 3 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 4 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 5 Hurtigruten Rip-Off
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 8 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 9 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 10 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 11 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 12 Hey Fodor's
- 13 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 14 Nice, Airbnb apartment rental
- 15 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 16 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 23 France in December 2014
- 24 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 25 Europe Itinerary